Hi Ian, When u get ready come on over to the East Side next year and we will put u on 130 buck and sling some ink on ya. How's that sound. Bring Gino to he need's some real ink. I sure like that BOSS BUCK u got.

GET INK GOT INK Later Inkspot East side13

Hey Lar Dog, couldn't you have gotten some nice tatoos of some giant coues or elk or something instead of that scary skeleton stuff??? :)

Amanda

That's the same thing mom and gino say. But they still love me. Have a great day BOW WOW

Ian- huge congrats on a great looking buck. Sorry you had to spend time around Gino.

Ian- huge congrats on a great looking buck. Sorry you had to spend time around Gino.

Thanks Pal.... :rolleyes: :P I'm thinkin' lunch is on you for that one! ;) :lol: :P Wait.... maybe you bought last time?? :huh: :lol: I got CRS... :rolleyes:

Congrats on a great buck. Good work to all that helped with the hunt. Its sad we have people running around in the hills taking risks and putting people in harms way no matter how far the shot was you don't do that....

Congrats again Ian what a toad. Great story Gino.

Congrats on a great buck. Good work to all that helped with the hunt. Its sad we have people running around in the hills taking risks and putting people in harms way no matter how far the shot was you don't do that....

Congrats again Ian what a toad. Great story Gino.

Thank you! I also agree with you on your commit.

Guys, Please take the fighting offline. I am tired of deleting posts in this thread. Do not use this forum to carry out fights/arguments. You can fight all you want elsewhere, but not here.

Amanda

WOOOHOOO!! BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO IANN!! Great story gino, big congratulations to you and Colton also!

How are you Ern! How hunting season was good you you... have not heard from you in a while. Tell your Pops "Hello!" for me!

Amanda you should take of his main posting thats what started it all.

I may just do that. I have left it up now for the sake of Ian and allowing people to appreciate his buck.

There are always two (or more) sides to every story and who ever knows the real truth since we all view this stuff through a perspective clouded by our own experiences. But fighting it out here in the forum does no one any good, and it robs Ian of a chance to enjoy sharing his hunt online.

Amanda

Amanda you should take of his main posting thats what started it all.

I may just do that. I have left it up now for the sake of Ian and allowing people to appreciate his buck.

There are always two (or more) sides to every story since and who ever knows the real truth since we all view this stuff through a perspective clouded by our own experiences. But fighting it out here in the forum does no one any good, and it robs Ian of a chance to enjoy sharing his hunt online.

Amanda

I'd respectfully remind everyone this is my story about Ian's buck told in my persective of how his hunt progressed and how it was handled... Ian has collaborated my story and this is about how his buck was taken. No one was named or singled out for the purpose of attempting to protray how the buck and story got his name... If had intended to defame anyone I'd have done so in a differnet thread.... Quite to the dismay of all who know me.... I have chosen not to do so for the sake for the quality content of this site. The issues that have arrisen do to this hunt can and will be handled in due time between adults...... and are not appropriate as content for this site. Those who object to my perspectives or my actions are more than welcome to point that out to me in any other form beyond this thread.... as this is Ian's thread for which I am the author.

Thank You to all the members of this forum who have expressed kindness and congrats to a very deserving young man and have tried to see beyond the hostility and bitterness that is apparently behind the words that have been written.

Ian... once again it was a Pleasure to get to hunt with you!

Thank You.

Gino Wullkotte

(928)978-2900