Sign in to follow this  
Jakedunn

Party in the USA

Say whaaaaat????? :blink: :o :blink: :unsure:

Sorry :rolleyes: ... I was jammin' to Five Finger Death Punch... so there was no way I could have heard anything like that! :lol: :lol: :P :P

So did you go to the show last Sunday?? No way for me since it was Sunday. Getting up at 4:30 for work everyday is hard enough. I didn't need to try it after going to that show!!

Hunted with a guy yesterday who listened to the Top Gun soundtrack the whole time :unsure: Thank god we walked most of the day !!!

Sorry :rolleyes: ... I was jammin' to Five Finger Death Punch... so there was no way I could have heard anything like that! :lol: :lol: :P :P

So did you go to the show last Sunday?? No way for me since it was Sunday. Getting up at 4:30 for work everyday is hard enough. I didn't need to try it after going to that show!!

Yeah we were there. Good Show... theyare not as good live as say Disturbed or Godsmack.... but they were pretty good! the kids all had a ball! I crawled in to bed at about 1:30 AM.... that sucked! :lol: :lol:

Hunted with a guy yesterday who listened to the Top Gun soundtrack the whole time :unsure: Thank god we walked most of the day !!!

Thats too funny! :lol: I knew a guy once that was totally into that soundtrack. I got so sick of listening to the theme song.

Miley Cyrus......You are kidding right :lol: The daughter of one hit wonder Billy ray and his "achy breaky heart :P

Nothing but pure rock and roll coming out of my radio! :).......o.k.....I confess. maybe a little country music sometimes, but none of the new bubble gum country music......sheeeesh. where's Waylon & Willie on the radio nowadays! :rolleyes:

+ 1

You can't forget Bananas at Large "Turdy Point Buck"!!!!

Give me some Pantera- dont know just somehow got on a Dimebag Darrell kick- love the zep and all that ,but gettin into Pantera really opened my eyes.Funny cuzz I was never in to them and even seen them live-Dimes tone cuts like......

Yeah, that's it, I'm hunting with Gino next Fall.