Coues Sniper

I really really like Mexico...

Congrats on the success! For sure some character. That 2 pt is pretty neat lookin too. Looks like great 2's and good MB w/ little crab 3rds startin.

Coues Sniper-Congrats on another great buck in Sonora. Nice job on the rattling! Love the mass and character

Coues Sniper-Congrats on another great buck in Sonora. Nice job on the rattling! Love the mass and character

Thanks Jay. I think I could have sold that "Pack Rack" for about $1000 bucks to the rest of the guys in camp after I told them how I killed my deer ;) . They shared (fought over) it the rest of the trip, but didn't have the success I did. I just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time I guess.

Congrats on another awesome Mexico buck! I love the character!

Two nice bucks! Cool dagger/drop/sticker. Can you see any remnants of a break during velvet on the right side right above the brow tine?

Doug~RR

Two nice bucks! Cool dagger/drop/sticker. Can you see any remnants of a break during velvet on the right side right above the brow tine?

Doug~RR

Thanks Doug ;) . And no, there's no evidence of a break or injury during velvet that I can see. I attached a couple pics.

His right pedicle comes off at a different angle than his left.

IMG_1012.jpg

And right at the brow it just makes a big turn. But the actual antler looks normal.

IMG_1013.jpg

He actually has a 2nd drop that measures.

IMG_1015.jpg

That looks like the weird peddicle add some length to the beam, eh?? Cool pics.... Love that buck! Thanks for post the extra pics, Kevin!