Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Been a bit rough lately...

Two days before I left for the academy, my friend Andy Hinds passed away.

A little over a month ago, one of my dearest childhood friends, Joshua Zwick passed away in a vehicle accident..

Then, to top it off, last night at 1123 PM, I get a call from another childhood friend telling me our mututal friend Christina's fiance, Mark Spraldin passed away last night in a car accident. He was a great dude, and he made Christina happy. I knew him for awhile, and we had plans of going predator hunting. In fact, him and I were texting a few hours before his death about going hunting.

My thoughts and prayers are with Mark's family, but especially Christina. Nobody deserves to go through what they are all going through.

Mark Spraldin, may you rest in peace.

Sorry to hear the bad news!!! hang in there and try to stay positive, my prayers are with you and your friends!!!

Sorry to hear of the bad news Casey. Prayers for all the family and friends of yours that have lost love ones lately. Hang in there and keep the faith.

By the way, hope your Dad is coming along alright since his surgery.

TJ

My thought's and prayers are with you and yours.....

Prayer sent.

Its hard to understand what GOD is doing in times like these but we need to remember he is in full controll and ALL things work for good to those who love him.I lost my dad and brother in the same year so I know the thoughts that go through ones mind in times like this.Thing that keeps me on track is GOD makes no mistakes.

Here is a verse that helps me in times of confusion Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart;do not depend on your own understanding.Seek his will in all you do,and he will diect your paths. (NIV)

I will be praying for you.

AZMEAT

Well the service was today. I was watching Christina as people would come up and talk to her and hug her and she appeared as she was holding it together rather well.. When I walked up to her she fell apart. I feel so bad for her and his family as he truely was a great guy and he will be greatly missed.

Rest in peace Mark Spradlin. You will never be forgotten by everyone whos life you have touched.

my prayers are with you and everyone effected by all of this loss. i have been through that too many times now where every time you turn around a friend is dying. sometimes i just wonder who is left. my friend i will say this, we should live every day for Christ because it may be our last. it does not bring our loved ones back but it ensures our eternal future by His side. i am not sure when my day will be, i thought it was here many times now but when it is i want my saying this to you to make a difference. :) peace be with you and everyone effected by this loss you are feeling. God Bless, Mike