Sign in to follow this  
Dick

ABA Banquet

post-1900-1266524942_thumb.jpg

Check out this list of items that will be available at the Banquet, including Commissioners Buffalo, Black Bear and Javelina tags

click here for list

What does the ABA do besides host 3-D shoots?

*Negotiated to prevent a suggested move of 250 bull elk tags to a time frame out of the rut cycle. * Negotiated to keep the archery deer season from opening at a date that would have caused an overlap of archery deer and archery elk. * Negotiated to have the archery deer units that had gone to draw removed from the permit system (excepting North of the Colorado which are alternative management units) * Negotiated the first ever archery deer permits in unit 13A and 13B (the Arizona strip) * Negotiated the first ever archery Antelope permits in unit 7 * Negotiated the first ever archery Antelope permits in unit 27 south * Negotiated for over the counter archery turkey tags in the spring of 2011. (selected units and dates) * Plus many other issues were debated with many smaller victories favoring bowhunting. And there were of coarse some we didn't do as well on but we were always there representing our sport.

And we would like to say, we didn't do this alone. We had help from other organizations on many of these issues and from individuals alike!

Sure wish I could go... everyone that I know that goes to this banquet has a great time.

My wife and I will be there , had a great time last year .Kathi won a new PSE worth over 800.00 . See everyone there :)