Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Happy Birthday Scottyboy

Hope your birthday was a great one, and may all those African Safari Dreams come true :)

+1, I allways enjoy your posts/comments. Many more too ya!!

Happy Birthday Scottyboy. Hope it was a good one for ya. :)

TJ

Hope your birthday was a great one, and may all those African Safari Dreams come true :)

Thank you guys! I had a great day other than getting off at 10AM from 5 LONG nights of overtime and getting to live in the metropolis of Sasabe, AZ!! Gotta pay for those upcoming 2010 African trips!! Hence my missing the BBQ here in town. I was pooped out and came home and caught up on some much needed sleep.

My beautiful wife and madre bought me a Leica rangefinder. Great gift that will get put to use alot this year.

32 years old..Whew!!

Thanks again, guys!

Thank you guys! I had a great day other than getting off at 10AM from 5 LONG nights of overtime and getting to live in the metropolis of Sasabe, AZ!! Gotta pay for those upcoming 2010 African trips!! Hence my missing the BBQ here in town. I was pooped out and came home and caught up on some much needed sleep.

My beautiful wife and madre bought me a Leica rangefinder. Great gift that will get put to use alot this year.

32 years old..Whew!!

Thanks again, guys!

dang big dog, your old! I bet the Leica was a surprise, huh? ;)

As my birthday present, you can use El Chupacabra in Africa!