Siwash

Hoyt Alphamax 35

Anyone on here shoot a Hoyt Alphamax 35? I'm looking at a used one and would like to hear if anyone has feedback from the hunting field...

I shoot the 32 and I love it! Very smooth, quiet and relatively fast. The bow itself no vibration and a solid wall. You will not regret buying that bow at all!

I shoot the 32 and I love it! Very smooth, quiet and relatively fast. The bow itself no vibration and a solid wall. You will not regret buying that bow at all!

I also shoot a 32 and love it. I think the 35 would be about the same might be a tad slower but you wouldn't even notice. might be more forgiving. great bows. even better than a mathews... :P

If the Price is Right Buy it... you won't regret it.... The longer axle to axle will make it very forgiving and it is a great bow... kinda on my wish list right now.... :huh: .... yep... I might jump ship.... :blink: ...it is that good. ;)

If the Price is Right Buy it... you won't regret it.... The longer axle to axle will make it very forgiving and it is a great bow... kinda on my wish list right now.... :huh: .... yep... I might jump ship.... :blink: ...it is that good. ;)

Bahahahahah.... :lol: :lol: :lol: "Might" you already have in your head!!!! That's two Mathews friends converted to Hoyt...couple more to go.

The Alphamax is a solid bow! You can't go wrong owning a Hoyt or Mathews bow. But still you need to shoot it and see if you are comfortable with it. I'm sure you dont want to waste money on something you are not going to like. However, as Gino said if the price is right you may want to go ahead and buy it. If it turns out you don't like it, I don't think it would be hard to get rid of. My 0.02 cents anyway>>>Manny

There is no jumping ship. It's just the right thing to do :lol: :P

There is no jumping ship. It's just the right thing to do :lol: :P

Yeah.... well..... We just want you fellas to feel like you have the rest of the great shooters in your corner! ;) HaHaHaHa! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Dang you guys must be smoking something. Hoyt has nothing on Mathews!!!

We're smoking something? You're the one shooting a Mathews! :lol:

Even Christian can hit the target with one!! That says alot! :lol: :lol:

The 35 is a very smooth-shooting bow. You will like it if you get it. Especially if your draw length is 29" or longer, the 35 is the one to get. It still flings arrows pretty fast. With a 29" draw length, 70 pounds, it is not too hard to get around 280 ft. Good luck!

If you buy an Alfamax35 just don't go shoot the Maxxis35 I hate to see guys kicking them selves in the butt!LOL :lol: :lol:

If you buy an Alfamax35 just don't go shoot the Maxxis35

What's the difference besides the cable roller guards? 7 fps?

Thanks for everyone's replies. The Alpha Max 35 should be shipped soon...once I get it dialed in I'll post a comparison review of it and my '09 Darton Pro 2500.

If you buy an Alfamax35 just don't go shoot the Maxxis35

What's the difference besides the cable roller guards? 7 fps?

Thanks for everyone's replies. The Alpha Max 35 should be shipped soon...once I get it dialed in I'll post a comparison review of it and my '09 Darton Pro 2500.

As said beyond parallel limbs. I think its just a smoother shooting and drawing bow.