Red Rabbit

Wyoming Deer and Antelope

got my goat apps in, now keeping fingers crossed, my unit is pretty tuff to draw for goats. but got some nice ones.

good luck

tommy

There is a lot of public ground but it does depend a little on the unit drawn of course. Some of the units in Eastern Wyoming has a lot of private but most of the west has a lot of public. There is a lot of oil company property but most of it is huntable.

With 4 PP, my app had units 64 and 93 for antelope. I am guessing about a 75% chance to draw first choice. One always hears about units 57, 60 & 61, but the odds are still long with max points, and are overcome by the desire to hunt sooner.

Doug~RR

Put in for 101 with max points on deer.Also put in for antelope with my son in 98.To buy a moose point in August to go with the 7 I have.

If any of you get drawn for the S/E part of the state, let me know. I may be able to help with some open areas or some private with small trespass fees. Got lots of lopes to put down here.

If any of you get drawn for the S/E part of the state, let me know. I may be able to help with some open areas or some private with small trespass fees. Got lots of lopes to put down here.

would this include unit 44 near Laramie, this will be my 3rd year, absolutely love it.

Draw results will be out June 30. Hoping for 64 or 93. I don't know what to expect for draw odds for unit 93 second choice if first choice is not selected.