standman

San Carlos 4/10

Took my uncle to SC today. Beautiful Day. We caught 35 crappie, 3 bass (biggest 5.1 lbs), one catfish. All caught in the shallows in less than 5 ft of water. All caught on minnows with slip bobber. Made his day on the big bass which was great. Lake has sure risen since the last time I fished, 2 ft in the last 7 days. Had 6 females, 5 had been spawned out. Great day on the water.

Brian

Sounds like a good time Brian. Thanks for all the reports you have given us all. No pictures? :o

TJ

I would love to get down there with the kids just once before the spawn is over. Unfortunately, this weekend was the final baseball tryouts and the draft for teams. Next weekend we'll be focused on the Youth Turkey hunt. Maybe we'll get lucky and bag out both boys opening day. If not, Roosevelt usually turns on after SC, so there's still a chance to get the kids into a decent bite.

Thanks for the updates, Standman.

Sounds like a good time Brian. Thanks for all the reports you have given us all. No pictures? :o

TJ

Here is my uncles bass. 5.1 lb :). He caught it on a minnow. His biggest fish ever.

post-102-1270995167_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the report- that is one NICE bass! <:(((((((<

AzP&Y

Great picture of your uncle holding that fish. :)

TJ

Well I'm glad most of you enjoyed my fishing reports. Hope I wasn't too much of a nuisnace posting my reports. Anyway it will be my last one for a couple of weeks as my brother and I are taking a young man turkey hunting this next week. So don't catch them all while I am gone.

Brian

Good luck on your turkey hunt. Take lots of pictures. :)

TJ