crazyaboutcoues

2nd Place in Tourny

The fishing was tough, nothing like two weeks before. We did manage to get second place in the JackAZ tourny. Not bad for a couple of amatures. ;) We stayed till Monday to try to catch some crappie, we boated 5 in two days. Standman must have a secret honey hole. :P

Congratulations on second place as well. :)

TJ

Our weight was 8.74, the winners had 11.02. We boated about twenty fish, but they were all in the pound and a half range. The bass either already spawned or are spawning way deep. We caught most of our fish on main lake points in 7 feet of water. :blink: Water temp was in the mid to upper 60's. I think the water fluctuation affected the natural spawn...

GOOD FISHING!

Jackaz puts on a good tourney! Not alot of tourneys go to San Carlos.

I will have to pull up the web sight and see the pics.

Congrats.

I always wanted to try tournement fishing and I know there are a lot of good people out there fishing tournements. But...maybe when I am not so scared of beating a competitor with a paddle becuase they have no respect for anyone but themselves I will give it a shot. Not that I am lumping all tourney fishers together but seems like everytime I am out and there is a tourney going on there are always a few that think the lake is owned by them alone.

Yep. I almost picked up the Paddle twice last weekend at Rosey. Next trip I am taking a paintball gun... :ph34r:

There are always a few bad apples in every group whether it is hunting or fishing.

I almost picked up the Paddle twice last weekend at Rosey. Next trip I am taking a paintball gun... :ph34r:

I have felt this way about a few over-zealous crappie fisherman this year :unsure: :lol:

Brian