Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Please Welcome Chasin A Dream Outfitters

post-1-1271450774.jpg

Jeremy Ulmer (aka Extreme Coues) is opening a new business (Chasin A Dream Outfitters) in Payson and I am happy to announce he just signed up as a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com!

Jeremy doesn't have a website for his new business yet, but he is having a Grand Opening on May 8-9 and you all are invited! This will be a fun event and archery great Randy Ulmer will be there to share in the excitement, so plan a trip up to Payson, check out the new shop, and support a fellow CouesWhitetail.com member! I have attached the PDF about the Grand Opening to this post.

Jeremy says he will carry many of the major brands in his new shop and will have a great indoor archery range. I am sure he will be providing great customer service and helping many archers in AZ!

So please help me welcome Chasin A Dream Outfitters as a new sponsor! Hopefully Jeremy will log in and provide some more details about his vision for this store.

Chasin A Dream Outfitters
612 S. Beeline Hwy. Payson, Az.
928-468-6181

GrandOpening.pdf

THAT GUY

LOL see you on the 8th

Nice place, I stopped after we had lunch Amanda.

I believe at least a 40 yrd. indoor range and room for 8-10 shooters.

First we would like to thank Coues Whitetail for allowing us to become a sponsor. Hopefully we get to meet and greet alot of the members on this site at the Grand Opening, so everyone is invited to come up to the cool pines of Payson and check us out.

We have been very busy stocking the store with lots of items, but we are still looking for some things that may be a specialtiy item that you would like to see us carry. Any ideas or items that you would like to see please feel free to send us a message and we will see what we can do.

We will be a full service bow shop:

Custom made bow strings (will post pics of the ones on my bow) You get to pick your colors.

Indoor shooting Range (up to 24 yards) Sorry Mike might want to get out your rangefinder LOL

Weekly Leagues

Kings Camo Dealer

Havalon Knives

Buckwear Shirts (Mens, Ladies and Children)

Full Service Guide and Outfitter

Come Check Out our Coues Deer Display

With Two Az Pope and Young harvested bucks totalling 250 plus Inches.

Thanks

Jeremy Ulmer

Jeremy, sounds like I got to stop in and check out your place. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you will have a first class shop. I'll be in the area on your opening weekend and will stop by and say hello. Can't wait to check it out. Once again I wish you the best and I'm sure you will do Payson proud as a business owner. Good luck! :)

TJ

Just talked to Jeremy on the phone... He just ordered a Maxxis 35 in Left hand!!! You South Paw shooters should be able to test drive it in a about a week!! ;) :D

Chasin' a Dream is Will get in any equipment we has hunters need .... They are that kind of shop!!! ;)

Just an FYI.... The Left handed Maxxis 35 is hanging in the shop for all you south paws!!! If it shoots like my right handed Maxxis 35... it will be....Swwweeeeetttt! ;)

went and checked out the shop today and its awesome. Jeremy is very informative and is willing to really show you some great set ups. ill be back in to pick out some youth bows soon. Thanks bud. FYI i put brochures in the shop.

Doublebucktaxidermy