My wife stopped in Friday afternoon on her way back from Phx. She said the place looks great and and picked up some of thier cards to have in the shop here in Young. We are thrilled to have an Archery shop closer than the Valley. Thanks, Chasing A Dream.

What a great day for Chasing a Dream.

Turn out was awesome.

Got to meet lots of Members I have

wanted to meet as well as old friends.

Amanda's table was rocking.

Did not get to meet Randy Ulmer and

get a autographed poster but hope I can

tomorrow.

Congratulations guys, Great success.

Who all made it there from CWT?

I know I will forget some :rolleyes:

Help me here.

1-Me

2-Amanda

3-Jeremy

4-Hector

5-Jim M

6-Butters

7-RedRabbit

8-Skeeter

9-TJ

10-Jackshoe

11-Oh! Rica

12-Younghunter (azcouesandelk)

13-FirstGirl

14-AZSheephunter

15-Antlers

16-Payson Outfitters

17-Jimmer N.

18-Metau

19-TJ (Hunter Tom??)

20-23-Gino and Tina

Colton and his GF

24-Dale Gonzalez (Gonzo)

25-Houston (WhtMtnMan)

26-Manny

27-Jimmer Negamanee

28- Elkaholic.

I'll keep updating the list.

Who all made it there from CWT?

I know I will forget some :rolleyes:

Help me here.

Me

Amanda

Jeremy

Hector

Jim M

Butters

RedRabbit

Jim M

Skeeter

TJ

Jackshoe

Oh! Rica

Younghunter

FirstGirl

AZSheephunter

I'll keep updating the list.

Don't forget azcouesandelk (Christian). Between him and TJ, I saw two members of the CWT.com dance troupe! :lol: (They were both very good sports about the whole dancing thing.) I enjoyed looking at all the cool stuff in the shop and the chance to see/meet some CWT members.

Great looking shop, and it was nice to meet some fellow members. Also, thanks for taking the time to show my fiance how to shoot.

Jerry

here are some more for your list:

Jimmer N.

Metau

another TJ (Hunter Tom??)

Gino and Tina

Colton and his GF

Dale Gonzalez (Gonzo)

Houston (WhtMtnMan)

Manny

here are some more for your list:

Jimmer N.

Metau

another TJ (Hunter Tom??)

Gino and Tina

Colton and his GF

Dale Gonzalez (Gonzo)

Houston (WhtMtnMan)

Manny

Thanks Amanda.

Added to list. ;)

Stopped by Jeremy's new shop yesterday, coming back thru Payson from Jackshoe's turkey hunt, and visited for about an hour. It was nice meeting some new cwt members, and seeing others I've already known. Jeremy has a very nice shop and I wish you well on your new career Jeremy. I would have liked to have stayed longer but Jackshoe and I had been in the woods for a few days and didn't want to run anyone one out of there if you know what I mean.

Doug.... it was nice to have met you finally and hope your ride back down the Apache Trail wasn't to dusty for some good pictures.

Christain.... I especially enjoyed talking with your Dad about bird dogs. Be sure and thank your Dad for some helpfull tips on training my new lab.

Jimmer...glad to see you again.

Amanda.....thanks for the shirts and Peg's fits good and glad to hear your new dog is working out for you and Paul.

Elk-a-Holic....hope you had some luck on your turkey hunt

GH.....sorry I missed Danny but I just couldn't wait to get back to near 100deg temps. :( ;)

TJ

Have you figured out how many shirts and hats you sold?

Not too sure, but it's probably a little less than you estimated. I would say at least 30. It was a good day! :)

I definitely didn't expect to sell so much. Jeremy gave me a great spot to set up in the store and people seemed to really like the shirts.

The store looked awesome and the place had constant traffic all day. I was impressed!

Randy Ulmer was there to help promote the store and look what shirt he was wearing :) (he changed into it late in the day). Randy says he likes to come to this site to read all the stories. How cool is that? Thank you Randy for agreeing to wear the shirt and pose for some pics. He also wanted a CW.com sticker, so hopefully he will put it on one of his vehicles. Randy was a real pleasure to be around and I was glad to hear he enjoys this site.

Anyway, here is Randy shooting a Hoyt bow at Jeremy's indoor archery range. You can see it's a nice range and so if you are looking for a place to shoot, swing on by Jeremy's store.

post-1-1273418782_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273418963_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273418975_thumb.jpg

I also asked Randy to sign some CouesWhitetail.com hats and shirts. I thought someone here might be interested in them. How many of you would want one of these?

post-1-1273419070.jpg

post-1-1273419075_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273419084_thumb.jpg

post-1-1273419046_thumb.jpg

hello - i had stopped in at the grand opening - early - met a few cwt folks -

the new store is Awesume - had achance to shoot the hoyt matrix- awesume bow - a lot of used bows will be available soon - (as soon as hoyt fans save a" few" dollars to buy this super saweeet bow).

As far as turkeys - found a feather but had a minor mishap and twisted/sprained my ankle - forgot my brace(dummy). but it was still nice to have a day in the woods - ankle was trobbin so decided to drive home late last night !

I wish Chasin a Dream Outfitters great success in their new adventure !

Was nice to meet Jeremy and his wife and the crew of helpers!

Hope to meet more cwt folks at someother time -

I'll make a point of stoppin in on my trips in that direction - Gary