wardsoutfitters

New Broadhead , Inverter

At this point they are only available in 100 Grain. You can order them from PSE. I'll see if Amanda wants to carry them.

I'd buy some from Amanda as well.... ;)

I look forward to seeing reviews on it and will try it if I hear good things. I have tried lots of fixed blades and expandables and finally settled on the tekans and I cant say I am entirely happy with those. So I hope I only hear good stuff about them I'll keep an eye out.

I'm gonna be a bit skeptical about them. Heres why... It doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table. I still employs an o-ring retainer. (Anyone who has shot those know what a pain in the butt they can be.) The broadhead would have to be removed from the arrow in order for it to be replaced. Not a big deal while hunting but what about practice. I seems to be not much more than a regular old expandable. The "barbs" or the half-circles at the end of the blade which help the blades deploy are an idea employed on other styles of expandables on the market. Aluminum and steel nothing special about materials. Closed its still a big 7/8 inch wide 1,1/2 open isn't too shabby. I'm sorry to be the jerk but when it comes to hunting and archery I'm pretty particular. I look forward to seeing reviews on it and will try it if I hear good things. I have tried lots of fixed blades and expandables and finally settled on the tekans and I cant say I am entirely happy with those. So I hope I only hear good stuff about them I'll keep an eye out.

The o-ring rarelyneeds to be replaced when practicing! Nothing new ,I would have to disagree. Show me an expandable head that penetrates like a conventional head and then deploys. We to are adamant about archery equipment , this is why I designed this broadhead. As for the material , I would be foolish to tell what type of blade material we use!!! Here are a few pictures of some bulls harvested with the inverter

post-412-1273009652.jpg

post-412-1273009676.jpg

Steven love the broadheads man! your dad gave us one last year but have yet to try them out, but you can bet come elk season (5B north) my arrows will be tipped with them( and of course my vortex mini-max's) I also think you can get them @ Broken Arrow Archery in Apache Jnction!

Sorry, but why would you be foolish to tell what the material the blade was made out of? Just curious! :)

TJ

I can't give the exact specifications of blade material due to the fact that we don't want other manufactures using this material. most mechanical heads blades are to brittle and snap under extreme pressure. the Inverter blades are designed to bend not brake

I can't give the exact specifications of blade material due to the fact that we don't want other manufactures using this material. most mechanical heads blades are to brittle and snap under extreme pressure. the Inverter blades are designed to bend not brake

Thank"s for your answer. Good luck on your new product and I will try them out for myself. :)

TJ

So I want to order some.... and click buy it now with paypal..... :blink:

lets go people, I got only a few months left to practice for my bull tag ha ha ha...

I will be selling them here on CouesWhitetail.com but have to wait until Steven gets his next shipment in! These guys are very serious about quality control and apparently there were some minor flaws in the last shipment so they got sent back. Steven will only be selling the highest quality broadheads that meet some very specific criteria so that all the blades will perform well. I can't wait to have them in stock and see some members have some success with them.

Any update on availability, pricing, etc.? I am also curious about how well these fly at 330+ f/s.

WardsOutfitters - if you would like to get a larger audience to view your broadheads and be tested in real world situations look into Archers Edge website. Kris has been testing broadheads for many years and gives a good test. Due to lawsuits from some manufacturers he changed it so he doesn't perform the tests anymore, but has guys around the country do them and he posts the results. The head will be tested for flight, strength, edge retention, through bone and on game animals, usually a couple of them since most of the testers are in states that allow multiple deer.

It is interesting to me that there was so much hype about this broadhead, and now nothing. No response to PM's or inquiries, and no online availability. Do I smell a Swhacker lawsuit?????

We had a bad shipment of blades . They were sharpened .003 to deep. We just made some more videos and I will have them posted soon, Sorry guys about the delay but I will not put a product out to you that is not perfect. No law suit these heads are patented.