Sign in to follow this  
newbee

here we go again

I'm NOT!!! :lol: I was trying to fix my cable slide, and somehow threw my rest off! When I put an arrow in there, it is actually resting on my shelf. I'll need to fix that, and do a ton of shooting to prove to myself it will be right to hunt with. Besides that... I got a tag burning a hole in my wallet! :D

YAHOO! I just finnished proving to myself my rest is fixed. I can't wait! I'll be heading out of town either early morning Friday, or late Friday. But now I need to go buy something to eat... I'm thinking SPAM. :) :)

I leave Thursday morning. I have all my stuff ready to go. It is kind of difficult to get to sleep at night. So I have been putting a few beers down before I go to sleep. So far it has worked. My plan is to go out tonight and Wednesday. The hunt will be here before I know it. Good luck to everyone.

I will be heading up North (this weekend), Flagstaff area hunting for deer and also scouting for elk in 5b North. My brothers, nephews and myself have 5 elk tags 4 are bull and I'm the one with the cow tag. All I need is to get ice and sight in my broadheads and then I am ready. The following weekend probably will be in unit 33 looking for the (cola blanco) whitetail. If I have an opportunity for a good mule deer I won't pass it up. Good luck to all of you, may the hunting gods be with you!!!!

Bill :D

I may be pushing off to the 9th in kiabab-I always have loads of sh%% to do right before :D opening day

good luck every body!

I just spent this past weekend warming up by chasing mulies in Utah, saw some decent ones but never got a shot, my buddy shot a small forky opening day.