El Fuego

.22-.250 & .257 Weatherby Magnum

which series is it? thanks kinda like a ford f250 manay styles of same truck extended cab, city slicker version, redneck version, punk teenage version, girly version lifted with no 4x4. as with the kimber 84m varmit series, long master, super america, montana series and so on. :)

84m longmaster classic

which series is it? thanks kinda like a ford f250 manay styles of same truck extended cab, city slicker version, redneck version, punk teenage version, girly version lifted with no 4x4. as with the kimber 84m varmit series, long master, super america, montana series and so on. :)

84m longmaster classic

That's it hoghntr. Thanks.

I don't see the "revised" price you state in your last message? What would that price be now? PM me if you like or just state it on another message or tell me where I missed it as I am retarded sometimes... Thanks!

I don't see the "revised" price you state in your last message? What would that price be now? PM me if you like or just state it on another message or tell me where I missed it as I am retarded sometimes... Thanks!

:lol: :lol: :lol: retarded :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry that was not nice. :(

Kimber 84M .22-.250

- 95%+

- BEAUTIFUL WOOD!!

- Fluted, bull barrel

$500

PM if interested.

Thanks

BTT with revised price. And, I have a .257 Weatherby Magnum for sale. Pictures are forthcoming this week, asking $300.00.

I would be interested in trading both these rifles for a long range hunting stick.

Thanks.