Sign in to follow this  
Santana Outdoors

Monster Muley 250" Video

allways thought it would be cool to have pet deer but geeez! Those horns are unreal!!

Thanks for posting

It reminded me of Randy Ulmer's awesome mulie. He shot this with his bow after waiting for days for the buck to make a mistake. Great hunt story. I don't want to post a photo of his buck without permission, but you can see it in the upper right in the link below when you read the story on this hunt.

http://www.randyulmer.com/archive/2008/12/05/getting-even/

Randy had posters of that buck that he was signing at the Chasin A Dream Outfitters grand opening, which is why his buck is fresh in my mind. I don't have a good photo of that buck, but it's in the background of this photo:

post-1-1273498806.jpg

Great looking deer, but I am not a fan of penned up wildlife.

Me niether Amanda, but I would not pen that buck up, I'd walk him around with me everywhere like in " the Yearling" :D

He could ride in the back of the truck too. My friends would think I'm so cool B)

The bigger buck is for sale for over $200,000 dollars. Thats a great deal for a 5 min killing. Time it takes to get out of the truck turn on the video cam, rack a round in the chamber and say, "action!" and BOOOOM.

"What a hunt!, Where down here in Old Mexico on another great Desert Mule Deer hunt. Well be right back, and now a word from our sponsor.

Looks like a petting zoo!