Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Bull Basin

Jim White will also be there at the grand opening on June 5 to answer questions about all his products. This is a great chance to talk with him and try a bunch of great optics and related gear. Bull Basin will be carrying great optics made by Swarovski, Leica, Vortex and Nikon.

Also there will be some other sales reps there to help out with questions during the grand opening this saturday, Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there!

The grand opening is tomorrow from 9:00 to 5:00 with lots of give a ways. Come show some support to the new shop.

checked out the shop yesterday, pretty awesome. That archery simulator is amazing, I Remember years ago when Jensen's had one. Could not believe how many staff they had. There sure to get alot of business from me ;) Hope they enjoy being in tucson.

Grand opening went well. Lots of people showed up. My wife bought me an early fathers day gift. I will be packing a bowtech this year. I was really wanting the Z7 but am so glad I held out and shot the destroyers (340,350). After lots of shooting I went with the 350. Needless to say I made breakfast for my wife today!

Chris

We are now a Mathews dealer as well :D

Also, Wanted to know if specialty items can be order.

What would be the approximate wait time on such an item.

Not talking about a custom order. Thanks

Stopped in the shop today, they had a great selection and a real friendly staff. Also they just got a bunch of Mathews bows in. They said they just came in this week.