Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Help a young hunter get a liver!

You all have heard me talk about the Outdoor Experience 4 All before. This is a great group that takes kids with disabilities or illnesses out hunting/fishing/camping. One of the kids they have helped is Sadie Anderson. I have met Sadie several times and she is an amazing young lady. She is also a very good hunter. She has taken many big game animals in the last few years.

Anyway, she needs a liver transplant and Derek Taylor is leading an effort to raise money for that.

here is a poster that gives you more info on what you can do to help.

post-1-1274102775_thumb.jpg

Sadie has requested to go on a hunt before she starts the liver transplant process and Eddy Corona just told me that they have a bull buffalo hunt lined up for her. Mary Keebler has donated her buffalo tag to OE4A and so now we are working on getting Sadie up there for a hunt.

Amanda, thanks for posting this for us. What an amazing little girl and an equally amazing family. Anyone that is interested in donating or purchasing raffle tickets can contact me at the phone number on the flyer. All 3 hunts are Awesome hunts and EVERY penny raised is going to the family. Thanks to the Flagstaff Archers for letting us set up a Booth at the shoot this weekend and to all the shooters that purchased tickets. Hunters are always great at rallying together to help one of their own, and I promise to you there is no more deserving family then the Anderson's. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your help, and God Bless,

Derek

hello - I just talked to Derek - Sadie needs our help - NOW - Pass along this information to everyone you know - any donation will help - - even if you can't afford a raffle ticket - any and all donations will be accepted-

This family is in need- let's do all we can to help!- times are hard for all of us - let's help SADIE !

I'm contacting other websites - forums .

Derek or who ever is doing the buffalo hunt - let me know where and when ya need the gamebags -

I understand the hunt is right now !

Gary

no form that I know of, but if you need some sort of receipt so that you can deduct it as a charitable donation, call Derek Taylor and he can work it out for you. 480-223-2775 I know he can work the donations through Outdoor Experience 4 All so that it is all tax deductible but he also had some other options for handling that.

hello - if information is kinda blurry - i printed copy kinda hard to read - so here it is

Derek Taylor

3856 E. Meadowview Dr.

Gilbert , Az. 85296

make checks payable to Sadie Anderson

Thanks for your support - Gary

If you want to email your friends to help, you can send them the link to the post here with all the information and photos. It's a quick and easy way to spread the word. Then people don't have to worry about attachments and downloads.

(you have to click on the link and then copy and paste it out of your browser or it might not work right in another setting).

here is the link:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...c=18820&hl=

Tracy and me are in we are going to put in for all 3! We met this little girl and her family one night when Tracy was buying a bow sight and yes they are an amazing family. What a tough little girl. I am so glad we have been given the opportunity to help! I look forward to seeing her future hunt pictures :D :D

Angie

We will be buying tickets. Sadie plays softball with my daughter on the Outlaws. Last week at practice she was wondering who had the FJ with the CouesWhitetail stickers on it. I talked with her about hunting a little bit and found out how much she has done and the animals she has taken. Sadie is in our thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping the softball world will come together for her too. I'm sure they will.