Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Help a young hunter get a liver!

Great news guys. We are now set up to purchase raffle and make donations online via credit card. Go to www.surprisefc.org and click on their donation page. Make a note that the donation is for Sadie Anderson. All donations to this site at this time are going to Sadie. This is a non-profit organization and can be claimed for tax purposes. If you would like raffle tickets, print out your receipt and mail a copy to me along with your name and number and which tickets you would like.

I can't thank you guys enough for you response and the kindness you are showing to this family. This raffle is on many other sites and different places are helping us out. I've got more phone calls, emails and donations from CWT then all of the others combined! The hunting community is amazing and we are truly blessed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Derek 480-223-2775

I have had the pleasure of hunting with Sadie and her dad Dave. They are all STARS in my book. In fact Dave and Debbie Anderson are also volunteers with Outdoor Experience 4 All. Dave has given up his time to help out a few of our kids with hunts. In his world it is always about the kids. I can assure you that your donations are going to a great family and friends. OE4A will be set up at turn in day in Mesa on June 8th and I will ask if Sadie can attend so some of you can meet her. We will also be selling tickets for this raffle at this location and taking donations for Sadie. If any of you want to see more pictures of Sadie’s hunting you can visit the web site at www.OE4A.org and click on the Sadie’s name. Thanks for all your support in helping this great cause for Sadie. Eddy Corona

A check is on the way to you Derek. I'm trying to find out if there will be a softball benefit soon for Sadie. Maybe you might have heard something on this? I will ask her Outlaw coach what we can do. Thanks for all you are doing for Sadie and we wish her the best.

p.s.

I'll get my wife to do the credit card donation so she can win me a hunt. :lol:

Awesome work Amanda and everyone. I'll get this up on our forum, Twitter and Facebook tonight to help out.

hello - I'm still passin along info to some of the other forums - Thanks Debbie for the time to drop in and give us some info on Sadie - - Say hello to Dave and all the kids - we've met before at the Archery shoots-

Thanks to Derek Taylor and the family here at CW for helping Sadie and the Anderson clan - I'm sure they appreciate it!

Gary

Sadie's father, Sadie, Derek T. and Lance and crew are all heading up right now to go hunt buffalo. Let's all wish Sadie good luck on her hunt! Those buffalo hunts can be tough, but I have faith in them all to work hard and get it done! Lance and his crew have killed several buffalo with their clients this year. He just sent me this one yesterday. It's their biggest to date! WOW!

GOOD LUCK SADIE!! Hunt hard and have fun!

post-1-1274656186_thumb.jpg

Sadie better sleep on the way up there. She has been playing softball since 7 this morning and played 4 games in all. They were one game away from the Championship and lost by 1 run. Good luck to Sadie on her hunt!!!!!

hello - I hope Sadie and the people helping her on this buffalo hunt , all got there safely and are fulfilling another dream for this young lady - GOOD LUCK GIRL - Gary

Spoke with Dave Anderson today and got an update. The Sadie Buffalo OE4A Team left Sunday and after making a quick stop in Flagstaff for a new alternator they kept driving and got snowed on. This morning they got busted by a nice bull at about 60 yards but could not get a shot off. They pulled back and are going back in that same area after lunch. They are sending a few pictures and I will post them as soon as I get them. Thanks

Eddy Corona

Outdoor Experience 4 All

www.OE4A.org

480-529-8340

Sounds like they are having a great time.

Thanks for the updates!

Makes me wish I was there!!!

I hope Sadie and team are successful on the hunt. It sure looks like they are having a great time and that's all that matters on any hunt, as long as its fun and the harvest is the bonus.

I just received an email regarding a 3-D shoot that will be held to help out Sadie by DM Archers. It will be on the 19th of June at the PSE Outdoor Range with a 9:30 shotgun start. There is a $10.00 entry fee and prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. As soon as I get a copy of the flier that I can open, I will post a copy of it here. Thank you.

post-3516-1275022551_thumb.jpg