bowsniper

Please say a prayer for Sadie

Please pray for Sadie Anderson. Sadie is an 11 year old girl who is an amazing hunter. She has been diagnosed with Auto-Immune Hepatitis, and she is in desperate need of a liver transplant. Because of the illness, her family is also in desperate financial need, and could use immediate donations for Sadie’s care. Please pray that our Lord God’s healing hand touch Sadie, comfort her family, and provide for them during this crisis.

Here is the thread about Sadie:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...c=18820&hl=

FATHER GOD,

I LIFT SADIE UP TO YOUR LOVING AND HEALING ARMS. I PRAY THAT SADIE AND HER FAMILY KNOW YOUR ENDLESS LOVE FOR THEM. I PRAY THAT YOU HEAL SADIE AND COMFORT HER FAMILY. PLEASE GUIDE THEM THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME, AND USE IT FOR YOUR GLORY, SO ALL CAN KNOW ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR US.

IN JESUS' NAME, AMEN

post-426-1274137602.jpg

The link is not working.

Try this:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...c=18820&hl=

Beautiful smile. I will get in on the raffle for sure.

It would be great to see how much we as an online community can generate for her.

I fixed the link in bowsniper's original post. It was just missing some stuff in it.

Hi guys! I just registered to this site to say that if anyone is in the Prescott area and is wanting some tickets I have a bunch. Derek is a very good friend of mine and anything we all can do for this young lady will be deeply apprieciated. I can be contacted at azelkhntr@bullerinetworks.net or 602-292-8999.

Thank you,

Eric Hively