ultra300mag

Leupold Service

I just thought that I would let people know of the service I just received from Leupold. I had an older model Leupold 6-18x40 and the power ring was getting very stiff. I could not turn it very easily. I called and asked if there was some way to lubricate it or what. They said to send it in to them and they would look at it and that sometimes it is an O ring that is getting worn out. I sent them ths scope and they received it on May 28th. I had done tracking on the package so that I knew when it got there. I received the scope back on my porch on June 4th all fixed. I received a letter in the mail on June 5th stating they had received the scope on the 28th and it would take 10 to 15 days to complete. I got the scope even before the letter. The scope works great now and there was no cost involved other than the shipping it to them. I am very pleased with the servie and the turn around time. I will conitnue to use their products.

I had to ship back my VXIII last fall.... Super fast service and the rifle scope works great once again!

Awesome Service from them.

That's great to hear. I have alway's heard they are good that way, but I have never had to send one back. Thanks for posting

How about when you have a horse fall and bust a 15 year old scope, you get a new one and a "sorry for your inconvenience letter" from them. I topped my rifles with Burris glass when they were still made in Colorado, when Berretta bought them out I switched to Leupold - was one of my better decisions.

Thats great. I was hunting with a friend when all of a sudden the rivets in his sling let loose and his rifle went crashing to the ground. There were minor scratches on the rifle but the Leupold scope took most of the impact and broke the front lense right off. When we returned home he sent the 2 peices of the scope and a letter explaining what happened to Leupold and they sent him a brand new scope with an appology letter. I think they always go above and beyond to take care of their customers.

I had the same experience with my range finder, and binos. I sent in my old 10X42 binos because something came loose in the inside. 4 days later I recieved a brand new set of HD BINOS. I also recieved a brand new rangefinder with a new case and everything. I now have 5 leupold scopes, 2 binos, 2 spotting scopes, and a rangefinder. Can't beat their service.

Derek

I have a relative that has sent several back for checks when he could not pinpoint the flyer problems. Never anything but positive experiences! I wonder how the warranty will be handled on Redfield now that Leupold owns them

Heard from a rep they are selling a lot of them and having a hard time keeping up.