Arizonahunter

NEW MEXICO MULE DEER HUNTING

Anyone know much about the Burro Mountains in New Mexico for muleys? I drew the muzzleloader tag and are trying to gather as much info as possible. I know there are big muleys in there, just dont know too much about the area. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Ditto what Red Rabbit said. I used Tommy's services last year for the Burro's and it took all of 15 or 20 minutes on the first morning to shoot this buck. I'm sure there was a little luck was involved, but this buck was EXACTLY where Tommy told us to go look. We also used Tommy the year before last on a Burro Mountain coues deer hunt and saw several nice bucks as well. It was money well spent!!!

post-25-1276182770_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, I will definitely give him a call.

Very nice Muley TAM. Did you take that last year on the muzzleloader hunt?

Thanks... last year on the rifle hunt.

Thanks guys... I could have never done it without the help of my Swahili Tracker pictured below!!!

Jay - It was nice to meet you after the Deer Daze Seminar last week. I was one of the guys that was talking with you, Ryan, Jim, and Phil outside in the breezeway just after the seminar. Perhaps next year you'll be giving the presentation. I'd love to hear some of your stories and see some of your pictures and video's.

post-25-1276274260_thumb.jpg

Heres Dads NM buck, but who would ever want to hunt on public land in NM anyway right? I Could not afford to apply this year and it kills me. Pop drew for his third year after letting this bucks twin escape last fall, He's pumped and ready for round 3 of Backcountry NM Mulie Hunting, I'm just hopeing to tag along again and maybe get drawn next year . NM Has some good Mulie hunting for sure!

Posted Dads Mulie pics before but figure what the hay, I don't ever seem to tire of looking at umm..

post-2337-1276748710.jpg

post-2337-1276748771.jpg