Any suggestions on a bow for my wife she is at 24" and 50 pounds? I was looking at the diamond edge or diamond rock

Thanks

I really don't know if they make a bow that small. If your wife is 2ft tall and weighs 50lbs I would suggest a custom bow for sure. Can we see a picture of your wife. :lol: :lol:

TJ

My wife just picked up the Diamond Razors Edge yesterday for her birthday. She LOVES it. 24" draw. Very smooth and economically priced bow. Starts her out in the 30lb range with room to easily work up to 60. I recommend it without reservation.

Both of those are good bows. But I would let her pick what she likes. Talking from experience if she is not involved in choosing it and does not like it she will not shoot it. We have guys bring there wifes in the shop all the time and almost always what the husband wants to buy her is not the one she likes for what ever reason.

OK thank u all very much she has a Parker buckshot now and likes it but she would like a updated bow with a little more speed

My Wife Loves her Hoyt Vixen.... ;) Shoots it at about 44 lbs and it is flat smokin' for that poundage...IMO.... :D ... Big ol' buck growing his horns right now.... and has know idea that she's gunna Smoke him in August!!!! ;) :lol:

Any suggestions on a bow for my wife she is at 24" and 50 pounds? I was looking at the diamond edge or diamond rock

Thanks

My son shoots the Edge and has grown into it (he was 11 when he got it and now is 14) Its a good bow.

I would say any Mathews bow is a good woman's bow :lol:

Thanks

My son shoots the Edge and has grown into it (he was 11 when he got it and now is 14) Its a good bow.

Now that is Funny right there, I don't care who you are!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks

Now that is Funny right there, I don't care who you are!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They should come out with a bow just for women..."Miss Mathews" That would be cool.

-Jeremy-

My wife shoots a Browning Micro Midas.

It's really easy to keep tune and setup. Has a great range of DL and DW.

cmc

Both of those are good bows. But I would let her pick what she likes. Talking from experience if she is not involved in choosing it and does not like it she will not shoot it. We have guys bring there wifes in the shop all the time and almost always what the husband wants to buy her is not the one she likes for what ever reason.

Absolutely correct!!! I have been in that situation....just let the wife go in and try holding them and looking them over...take all the advise you can, but let her make the final decision.

Absolutely correct!!! I have been in that situation....just let the wife go in and try holding them and looking them over...take all the advise you can, but let her make the final decision.

:lol: :lol: Kathi Just so you know it was not you and Mark I was talking about in my post!! :P :P

I have sold one diamond edge, and two pse Chaos, I should have two Mission Menice from Mathews in next week. we also have the Mathews Passion and the Hoyt Vixen in stock make sure you get the one she wants.

The menice has draw range from 17 to 30"

and 16 to 52 lbs