OK tonight was Saguaro's first homegame of the season for football. There was channel 3 and 12 104.7 and 92.3 there and it was just a big deal. Myself and 2 of my friends decided that we were going to paint our bodies our school colors. Upon return they let us in and we start cheering on the team. We win all of the spirit awards and the radio stations and news cast wanted to interview us. Well this is where it pisses me off. I am sitting on the couch since we won the spirit award and we are told to put our shirts on so we do and the assistant principle comes in and tells us that we need to leave the stadium as of that moment. We ask why and she says that we are breaking dress code. I looked it up and there is nothing in the conduct for dress codes at school sporting events. When we are leaving because she is literally pushing us out the radio stations wanted to do a live interview but she said no they need to get off of the school's property. When she was pushing us out the principle said that he loved our school spirit and he really appreciated that we did this. The assistant principle then says that we are getting kicked out for dress code causing a scene throwing our clothes and yelling at her. Now she is threatening to suspend me and my friends as of monday for this. I am so pissed at the school board and everybody thought that it was a great idea we were told by approximately 400 people that they were going to write letters to the administration and start petitions. School sporting events are to go out and have fun how is it fun if you cannot even express yourself.

Did I mention that I am pissed off!!!!

Sounds like that assistant principles head needs to be put in some boiling water. She sounds like one of them grouchy old women. Who won the game?

We lost 13 to 12 and we only scored the 12 points while we were at the game after we got kicked out it died down so much and alot of people left

Go to pissedoffhairguy.com, oops sorry, that is for guys with male pattern baldness. Feel bad for your situation just don't ever move to a neighborhood with a homeowners association. Good luck

Sounds like a bummer deal. I remember when I had Serious things like that taking up all my attention. Then Life got a lot easier with a house, Wife Family, Bills, Jobs and life in general.

Sorry if I sound sarcastic, but my point is, there will be much bigger things in your life in the future. Don't waste energy trying to fix someone elses problems (your VP) just take care of your own stuff and your friends.

Suspension would be pretty bad but it sounds like she ain't got no case. Empty threats I hope.

Have a great weekend and good luck with what Monday brings.

Who did you guys play? Power 92.3 was at Dobson yesterday for lunch(s)

Anyways, I hope you make the biggest fuss ever, and win. Let that lady know how mad you are, and make sure you have the news there to inteveiw you guys again. Last year at Dobson something like this happened, the news ate it up!

Dang that would suck to get suspended right in the middle of hunting season! :( I dont know what I would have done having all sorts of excused absences and free time in September. Maybe you could work on some hurricane relief baskets to pass the time, or something should come to mind. Either way Im sure you will learn your lesson from this :)

"If this is torture, chain me to the wall!"

Oh yeah, getting kicked out for a week is no big deal! I was booted the day I came back from the worst spring break ever! I had went camping/hunting with one of my buddies and his little brother, and somehow over looked a knife in the back of my truck. Security found it as they "just glanced in as they walked by" and I was gone! When I came back, they asked me if I had learned my lesson. I was too pissed to tell them that I had, so I told them "heck NO! It was like another spring break for me! I went camping, went hunting for a couple days, made some more money at work, then finnished the last two days off at the lake!" When they heard this, they called my mom to try and catch me in a lie, but she told them the same thing I told them, after all.... it was what I did!

Now before you guys start saying that my parents are the reason this world is so messed up, and they should have punished me for being kicked out of school for a week, let me fill you in on the details. The school security is/was out to get me when ever they could. I had my truck searched at least once a week there for a while for "assault type weapons." I had them on tape too many times looking through my windows, and on one occation I left my doors unlocked on purpose and they let themselves do a search that no one else knew of, or so they thought. So when they said "just glanced in as they walked by" is a total lie! I put another knife (much bigger) where they other one was and closed the door. I then walked by, and even though I knew where it was, could not see it through the tinted windows. I had to look into the window, and try to make it out still. :)

Anyways, if you do get kicked out, I stand behind you guys 110%!

Well she wanted to suspend me and my friends but we had her look up and show us the rule saying that we were not allowed to do what we did. She said that she did not believe there was a rule stating that completely. She then called us in at the end of the day and said that it is only for basketball games you are not allowed to paint your body. So as of now it appears that I have won round #1.

I am glad you got it taken care of, at least she admitted she was wrong, congratulations on your win.

I got pulled over a few years ago on my way home from kickboxing at about eleven oclock at night and it was raining, it was a monday in january, I was in my truck, had a couple of arrows still in my truck, a couple of knives were still back there too, as was dried up blood from a deer that had been in the back of the truck, the cop pulled me over for a license plate light being out, he checks my license, registration, and insurance, he walks back up to my truck and asfs if I have any tattoos and if I have been out of the country recently, I tell him no to both, he tells me to roll up my sleeves, I roll them up, all I am wearing is kickboxing shorts and a white t-shirt, he tells me to roll them up further or take my shirt off, as another cop car pulls up I take my shirt off, no tattoos, the other cop is searching my truck, asks me why I have knives and arrows in my truck, I want to tell him that I am an indian and my horse broke down, but I explain that I just got back from hunting, and I am getting ready for a kickboxing fight and didn't have a chance to wash my truck yet, he tells me to get the knives and arrows out of the back of my truck because somebody might get in there and hurt themselves, I tell him that no one should be in the back of my truck and if they get hurt it serves them right, he tells me to put them up, I put them behind the seat where he told me too( concealed weapons ), I am freezing at this point and I ask what the heck is going on and why am I being treated like this, the original cop tells me that a flag popped up when he entered my info on the computer, he said it could be height, weight, hair color, general info that might cause this flag, I said well did it ask you to look for tattoos, he said yes the person that they were looking for had tattoos, I said since I didn't have any why all the extra crap, he said he just wanted to be sure, at this point he hands me my license back and my ticket, and says I am free to go. I thought at one point that I was going to jail for who knows what, and I have never been in trouble in my life.

Bass, I know how it feels, the cop never asked why blood was dripping out of the back of my truck. The ticket was 130 dollars and no way to fight it.

KGAINES, what an @$$! :D That would piss me off too. I do remember that when I was being "held" after they found the knives the dumb witch that heads security tells me... "Well, you are lucky that your truck wasn't stolen off of campus!" At this point I knew I was in trouble, so I tried to push my luck as far I could. I made a crack about if so many vehicles were stolen, then they (security) wasn't doing a very good job. Her comback was priceless, "Kid, what would you have done if that truck was stolen, and those knives used in a crime? When they ran that serial number, they would come back to YOU!" :P I started laughing, and made another crack about registering those dangerous assault knives. She was getting pissed, so I stopped for the week. But when I came back the following week, the window searches started again. This time I was smart though, I hund towls over my windows to "Keep the hot Arizona sun out." They called me back up to have me remove the towls, so I came back with a possible lawsuit. She said they have the right to search any vehicle any time they want. And that if they wanted to search it on the hour for the entire day they could. I looked at the on campus cop and asked who I had to talk to about a "harassment lawsuit." She tried to keep arguing, but he gave her the "SHUT UP" look. Since then I have been best friends with the security officers, but the lady still hates me. Push your luck, you will ussually win. :D

...the other cop is searching my truck, asks me why I have knives and arrows in my truck, I want to tell him that I am an indian and my horse broke down...
I'm still laughing over that. I would have loved to see his face afterward. Might have gotten you a bigger ticket though. :D

This time of year I would get up early and hunt dove before going to school, I would then put the shotgun behind my seat and I had a little ice chest that the cleaned dove would stay in till school was over, I wasn't one of securities favorite people at school so I can imagine what would have happened if they had found that, I walked through school every morning with bloody hands and talked to some of my teachers about how many I got. Those days are gone, a kid now would face more charges than he would know what to do with, and he would be portrayed as a potential murderer and his parents would be questioned on whether they could raise their kids right.