bowhunter81

YOUR BIGGEST ANTELOPE

That thing is big! I remember the story, quite a few people were after it, right? Shooting all over the place... Glad your mom got him. What did he end up scoring?

My one and only antelope to date. I shot him in Craig, CO in 2006. I have a unit 1 archery antelope tag on the 20th of August. Hopefully I will add another one to the wall.

AntelopeSide.jpg

That thing is big! I remember the story, quite a few people were after it, right? Shooting all over the place... Glad your mom got him. What did he end up scoring?

Yep that was the story it was a crazy morning! I will have to find the score sheet on him but he grossed 83 and some change but had over 4 inches broke!

you folks are kill'n me with all these awesome speed goats :angry:...yes, I'm a hater...I wan't one sooooo bad ;) keep them picks coming....congrat's to all...max

Very cool topic! Some dang nice bucks shown for sure.

I've been fortunate enough to draw 4 public pronghorn hunts in NM in about 17 years of applying. Here are my 2 biggest.

First buck ever. It's my biggest buck as far as score. Scores right at 80.

P7310149.jpg

Here is my biggest buck. It was also my last buck I took back in 03 taken on White Sand Missle Range. If he didn't have the prong broken off on one side he would have probably gone somewhere between 81 - 83. He was running when I shot him and all I saw was the good side. haha I want another pronghorn tag. :(

scan0001.jpg

P7310150.jpg

Travis

03goat.jpg

14066408.jpg

71690813.jpg

I have been pretty blessed to draw three Arizona Archery Pronghorn tags, well four if you count this year! The top goat is my best 80" Gross but I thought he was smaller when I shot him.

Lets see some more...

03goat.jpg

14066408.jpg

71690813.jpg

I have been pretty blessed to draw three Arizona Archery Pronghorn tags, well four if you count this year! The top goat is my best 80" Gross but I thought he was smaller when I shot him.

Lets see some more...

Those are some nice goats. I would rather have an archery one rather than a rifle, i have 15bps and im not brave enough to go for an

archery tag after all these years. Maybe after i get one under my belt

Mark