Sign in to follow this  
stanley

Chupacabra in Texas???

i call shennanagins and bull$h!t. i used to watch the x files all the time and that don't like they ones they had there. they had horns like a goat and were part human. you know, like game holler. i always thought he was a chupajavelina tho. :huh: Lark.

i call shennanagins and bull$h!t. i used to watch the x files all the time and that don't like they ones they had there. they had horns like a goat and were part human. you know, like game holler. i always thought he was a chupajavelina tho. :huh: Lark.

AHHH :rolleyes:

Ya still love me Lark ;)

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

:lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up Lark! :lol:

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

:lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up Lark! :lol:

:lol:

I think it's just some cross breed of a coyote and a hog... If they mated it would be the choobacabra lol... If i see it in AZ while coyote hunting, i'll shoot it and let everyone see the photos. FREE TO GOOD HOME (Who wants a choobacabra corpse?)

Thats why I am glad i live in AZ. When I was younger I used to be deathly afraid of him because all the guys I hunted with found every way in the book to scare me, uncluding my dad. Not cool.