Sign in to follow this  
JACK

Long eared carp deer

Thought I would share the is a buck I glassed up this a.m....not too bad for desert dwelling carp deer...looking forward to archery season even though I have a coues tag...I may have to switch teams ;)

AUT_0994.jpg

AUT_0987.jpg

AUT_0988.jpg

I would be more than happy to shoot that buck for ya! Don't want you wasting your WT tag on a carp now....

I would be more than happy to shoot that buck for ya! Don't want you wasting your WT tag on a carp now....

+1 :D Good luck either way you choose.

Nice buck! I'm hunting a stomper mule deer with bow too, if he skunks me like last year got the WT general also. Game on. I'm with ya!

I would put the smack down on that buck. he probably has a good 26 inches of spread. Pretty nice buck if you ask me!

Definitely, a nice buck especially for the desert...I am going to try lay the smack down on him. I have never killed a mulie even remotely close to his size...was going to try and hunt him friday, but have to go to Utah for a week to chase his cousins...Guess he will just have another week to grow :lol: It would be awesome two arrow two mulies in a week or so...we will see :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the pictures after you harverst that one. Good luck! :)

TJ