standman

Wasted My Late Dec Tag For Archery Buck

Great job, Brian! The cell phone pix sure didn't do him justice. Congrats on an amazing archery coues!

Standman,

Awesome!

Not only the deer, but with your dad....if the coffee was strong, well, you then had the most excellent hunt. Keep it up. As it seems you are.

(I went out for a little today bowhunting, not closing the deal on my stalk; I've been in the Midwest, after my own dad's "Final Passage", as he was eventually beat by a seriously strong counter-attack by Mr. Cancer, and I can say emphatically, if your dad is there with you, a hunting or fishing buddy, you're blessed).

Floyd

Awesome deer! I can't think of a better way to fill your tag. Donating your Dec tag would be great and if you were able to go along for the hunt would be the cherry on top. Great pics' thanks for sharing.

Once again, thanks everyone for looking and posting your comments. It was a very exciting weekend to say the least.

Good luck to everyone else on their hunts this fall.

Brian

Nice buck for sure and what a shot! Did the arrow pass through both shoulder blades? If so, I would like to know your set up. Good story too.

Nice buck for sure and what a shot! Did the arrow pass through both shoulder blades? If so, I would like to know your set up. Good story too.

He was barely quartering to me when I shot him so I knew i had to be in the shoulder a little. It went through the shoulder but missed all the bone and came out about 4" behind the off side shoulder.

Brian

That is a great Buck definately one worthy of an archery tag and worthy of Your bonus points.

Thats awesome you are going to donate it.

Congrats again on a superb buck.