Str8Shot

Someone lose their Trophy Rock?

I must say I had a great laugh this weekend at what I seen tacked on a National forest sign. It was up where I was assisting my bro on his archery hunt. I will not disclose the exact location, but...

... Four miles from a major state highway at the intersection of 3 very traveled Forest roads was tacked a flyer.

On the top in Large print was CAMERA THIEF !!!! Not sure if it was posted by anyone here, but man seeing that made me laugh almost to tears. Sorry(but not really) to the guy that lost your bait (TROPHY ROCK) and your camera, but thanks for the entertainment this windy weekend. I snapped a picture of the flyer but will have to wait for my bro to put it up.

Sorry for the delay... pretty certain that since this was only posted one place the brilliant hunter that lost his bait was telling the rest of the world if you look around in this general area you will find more of my baiting spots. Maybe he should have thought about it harder before saying hey this way to my honey hole. :lol:

post-1321-1283393662.jpg

I just hope he knows FOR SURE that is the right guy!!! It's easy to jump to conclusions and it would be easy to wrongfully accuse someone as well. I've lost a bunch of cameras and although I've had ideas of who took them I couldn't prove it without a doubt so I just cut my losses and was more careful next time.

I did just recently catch 2 groups of camera theives and vandals but only because I've got video proof of their actions I was able to point my finger and turn them over to the law. If I didn't have the video proof, then nothing would've come of it and it would've been my word against theirs!

All I'm sayin is I hope that guy has pictures of that guy actually taking the camera, not just walking by it! Most cam thieves make sure they don't get their picture taken! JIM>

If that is the guy, I would hope that he would think twice before interfering with someones camera and stockpile after seeing his picture on a wanted poster! I would be afraid to go back into that same area knowing that an upset hunter could be stalking me with a paintball gun or something!

I've had three cameras out in 23N for about 5 weeks now and need to retrieve them. I hope that they are still there!

I just plan on finding this guys spots... Then dropping a toad of a buck right there and gutting it all in front of his camera while using his new Trophy rock to lay my knife on during the process :P

ok, first off, i do not know that guy. other than that, this might get sorta funny before it's over. anybody that wears shorts while hikin' in Az must be a treehugger anyway. Lark.

IT'S THE GREEDY GUIDES WHO PULL THESE SHANANIGANS, WHO ELSE WOULD DO IT? MAYBE TREEHUGGERS. GUIDES NEED TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S SPOTS. THEY ARE RUDE AND ACT LIKE THEY OWN THE FOREST. THEY THINK PEOPLE DONT GO WHERE THEY GO BUT WE DO, NOT USING PLANES, ULTRA-LITES AND OTHER B$$LSH$T.

I was LMAO when I read your post Str8Shot if you don't drop the toad you can drop trou and squat a grumpy on his Trophy Rock. That might make another poster right below the one of the other guy. :huh:

That's what I thought you meant by dropping a toad! I was wondering what the heck you meant when you said you were gonna gut it! I was just thinking how gross that is!

I was LMAO when I read your post Str8Shot if you don't drop the toad you can drop trou and squat a grumpy on his Trophy Rock. That might make another poster right below the one of the other guy. :huh:

:lol:

Not so sure I would want my white azz showing up in some trail cam contest in the non coues funny category.

on a serious note ... with the help of his billboard, I do not think it will be to hard to find any of his spots in this area.

p.s. Lark you know he probably has pictures of his accomplices too ... The construction worker, police officer, and that Indian chief

IT'S THE GREEDY GUIDES WHO PULL THESE SHANANIGANS, WHO ELSE WOULD DO IT? MAYBE TREEHUGGERS. GUIDES NEED TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S SPOTS. THEY ARE RUDE AND ACT LIKE THEY OWN THE FOREST. THEY THINK PEOPLE DONT GO WHERE THEY GO BUT WE DO, NOT USING PLANES, ULTRA-LITES AND OTHER B$$LSH$T.

Nominated for most brain dead poster of the year...

Yeah buddy, yer right on, it's GOTTA be a guide!!! ONLY a GUIDE would do such a thing!!! EVERY GUIDE out there runs down critters with planes or uses quads off road, and THEY ALL think THEY OWN THE WOODS!!! EVERY GUIDE I know is disrespectful of other people's spots and EVERY GUIDE I know is RUDE! GREAT job narrowing it down to who it was, should've known it was a GUIDE!

On a serious note, that's gotta be the most stereotypical post I've ever read on here. I really hope you have a good experience one day with a guide, it sounds as though you haven't. Just please don't lump them all into the same stereotype. JIM>