Redman

Found Tripod

Today I found a Outdoorsman (brand) tripod on a road in unit 31...if you lost it, let me know.

Redman

Kudos to you for trying to find the owner. You're a stand-up guy in my book.

Thanks...it's a nice tripod and I would be upset if I lost it...

Redman

wish i could it was mine . . .but haven't been up there for a week and didn't bring my tripod on that trip.

*by the way did you see anything while you were out there??

wish i could it was mine . . .but haven't been up there for a week and didn't bring my tripod on that trip.

Got out there in the late-mid morning, didn't see much at all. However, my main goal for the day was to my bearings of the unit / roads etc. I have a few more weekend to scout before Nov. Next time I will be there before sunrise....

Redman

Got out there in the late-mid morning, didn't see much at all. However, my main goal for the day was to my bearings of the unit / roads etc. I have a few more weekend to scout before Nov. Next time I will be there before sunrise....

Redman

ya the last time didn't see much either spent most of time in cooler high country. can't see far and wide but there was plenty of tracks .. . .. . . im gunna try to go out next weekend on the north side

Kudos to you for trying to find the owner. You're a stand-up guy in my book.

+1 Honest people like you are hard to find. I hope you find the owner of it, so they can see there are honest people still on this earth. I wish someone alerted me that they found my bushnell trail cam that was at unit 22 near Mt. Ord. I would give a reward to that honest person who found it and returned it to me.

Well my brother shot his bull off mine last year and set it down somewhere, that was one of the worst two weeks of my life looking for that thing. Imagine explaining to your wife the money you just spent on a piece of equipment is lost and you have to buy it again. WOW. I'm glad I found mine. Nice job putting that up here, hopefully someone appreciates the honesty and compensates you, even though I know that is not why you posted it.