25-06

Just two weeks to go

I spend all day at work daydreaming about my october 36b hunt. I dream about it most nights too. I cant wait. I'll be in a red suburban not far north of the tres bellotas with my dad and brother. If your around there stop in and say hi. I'm not as picky as the rest of you guys so any whitetail with antlers better watch out.

see I have no prolbem hunting any deer. I wanted a 33 coues tag since I always see em up there just cant get close enough with my bow :ph34r: but stupid me I filled out the wrong hunt number and got a mulie tag :blink: but it should still be a good year

Anyone that will be in 36B in October feel free to come by the Ajo camp. You cant miss it, it will be the biggest camp just south off the arivaca lake road.I will be in a 2004 lifted Z-71 chevy with a coueswhitetail sticker across my back window.

Mulie hunt in NM on the 5th-9th. Get back just in time to set up camp for Nov 11 whitetail hunt in Unit 33!!!

Now that's what I call a good two weeks!

Ah mulies, just got back from my mule deer hunt. Took a heavy horned 22" 3 point, he was the best I could find. Fills the freezer though so I can concentrate on big horns on my coues hunt.

AZbomb,

I'm huntin coues Nov. 5-9 in NM. What unit you huntin?

Unit 37. Going with some guys who have hunted there for years. I've never been there. It is a private ranch, so the pressure is limited.

I have a Muledeer hunt in NM area 16, 11-15 Nov and leave directly from there to 31 AZ for Coues. By the way, I just got back from connecting on a Oryx on Whitesand Missle Range :blink: . Not big but, a good looking one. You are not allowed to take pictures on the range so I don't have any :ph34r: but, My dad (lives in Prescott) took pictures when we got back to camp. I'll post them when I get them.