Sign in to follow this  
Gr8 White Jr

1st archery coues!

good story wow where were you hunting in the mcd mnt range in scottsdale or somthing

that was a great write up!

i know it doesn't seem that it was good hunting trip but you overcame the crazy hiking ladies and found and recovered your buck. this is going to be an awsome campfire story! 10 years from now.... remember my first coues...?

way to keep your composure around the antis.

congrats on your first coues buck!

james

That's a crazy story man! Great job keeping your cool and even better job finishing the deal with your buck! Congrats, JIM>

Simply Awesome. I am glad it was not me is all I was thinking as I read the part about those "poor" ladies. I could only imagine the Buzzkill that took place because you obviously understood the effect it had on them. To feel sorry for thier mental trauma all at the same time of the joy that comes with your first Archery Coues! Crikey! All I can say is congrats and well done on handling the situation. That is a hunt I would pay money to see on video!

I am laughing my butt off right now reading this! That is an awesome story and I only hope to run into these "ladies" the next time I shoot a deer. They think the sight of a dying deer is traumatic, wait til they get aload of me.

Not that you would ever forget a first archery kill but that is definately a hunt you will never forget. Congratulations!!

I am drained after reading this. I can only imagine what you went through.