Sign in to follow this  
shortpants

An Adventure to Remember

Congrats on a nice buck and an adventure to remember. Thanks for sharing!

I felt your ups and downs as if I was right there with you. Great write up and great buck! A huge congratulations.

Thanks for the write up, it was quite an enjoyable read. I would like to think I would have stuck it out as you did, but i am not sure. Congrats on a fine buck and a great adventure!

Nice buck and good story.

Armadillo in Wy.......never ever heard of it and I was born there and my families go back many generations.

Hey slim I'm glad you questioned the armadillo because I have been questioning it too but I just couldn't think of what else it could be. Any ideas?

Great write up and congrats on a very nice buck. Question for you.....how do you like the trailer/camper that you took? I've seen that at Sportman's for the last few months and always wondered how well it performed. Again, congrats on a the adventure.

The Jumpin Jack trailer is an essential tool in my hunting toolbox. If you need luxery it may not be right for you. It is a comfortable bed and a table and nothing more. It pulls great and goes everywhere. Hope this helps!

Man, what an awesome story and truly amazing hunt. Stories like this keep me coming here day after day. Great job, and thanks for taking the time to write it up and illustrate it so well. Congrats on an amazing hunt and thanks for sharing. Keep 'em coming!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Congrats on the buck, he's a nice one. Glad to see you stuck with it, that buck wouldn't mean nearly as much to you if he would have been standing on the side of the road opening morning... :)

Awesome story and great buck you will have to show us how he looks mounted congrats!