gilaarcher

Local Lady Coues Hunter Needs Your Help!

After reading all the essays from the other exceptional ladies, you got my vote.

Brian

Thanks Brian, I sure appreciate your support! Spread the word if you can, I have a lot of catching up to do. Sure would be nice to prove that a blue collared hunter could win this...

Got votes from me, my wife, and my daughter. Tried to fill it out for my brother but it said only 3 per IP address.

She needs a big surge here guys, get your family members to vote for her too, even if it takes a little "help" from you!

Good luck Marcy. You've got my vote and as many others as I can find. My wife and I were at your place about 6 weeks ago asking about bows and you allowed us to do some shooting in the indoor range. It was awesome! My wife's only experience with a bow was in gym class in jr. high. She is hooked! She kept hitting the 3d javelina you have in there and she still hasn't stopped talking about it. Thanks for your help that day and good luck.

Thanks guys! Hope we can keep this going while I am gone. Leaving tomorrow for the Kaibab! Won't be back until after Thanksgiving. Hope to bring home a biggin'!

We just posted the link on our FaceBook page & voted for you. Goodluck Marcy!

Marcy I have to support my local huntress so you have my vote! (Safford/Thatcher)

By the looks of it Marcy needs some more support so get out and vote!