Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

115 Muzzleloader buck

Awesome smoke pole buck! I will be trying my luck with the smoke pole in a few weeks!

Very NICE!! How it was it? Just happened to be in the right place at the right time? Or the buck was located during scouting? Again, very nice and congratulations on an awesome buck!

Ernesto C

Thanks everyone for the nice comments it's greatly appreciated....I killed the buck from a ground blind that we set up next to a almost dried up tank. The buck came walking by at 75 yards at 1:00 in the afternoon and I drilled him.....Just got back today from a coues hunt in New Mexico where my buddy Mark Boulanger killed a 107" 3x4 GREAT buck!!....My next hunt Jan 1st San Carlos baby!! ...Matt, we will see you there!!

Awesome muzzleloader buck

Very very nice buck.

Could you share your weapon and load information.

Thanks

azmetalman

My muzzleloader is a custom gun made by "Ultimate Muzzleloader" It has a carbon barrle with muzzle break, Remmington flutted action, Jewell trigger (2lb pull) Zeiss 4.5 x 14 scope ...I shoot 285gr Fury sabot with 3 triple 7 magnum pellets, primer is a 45 Rem mag cartridge (large rifle magnum primer) ......I have a 500 yard range..

Brandon

Thanks.

Not to be redundant but what a magnificent animal.

Walk proudly.