Sign in to follow this  
COUESAZ

AR 15s

If you could list the makers of Ars in order from best maker to not so best what would you say.

I have put alot of thought with one day owning an AR-15, I heards of people having jams and malfunctions with the S&W AR-15 Platforms. If it were me I'd go with a Buckmaster, Rock Island or Armalite.

Has anyone had the chance to try out the new Remington line of AR-15's (R15) and Ar-10's?

This link has everything you ever needed to know about all the different manufacturers of the AR platform. Everything top to bottom is factually explained, no he said she said, or rumors about buddies guns type stuff.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pws...amp;output=html

I went with the S&W line as a result of reading this.

Have you considered buying the components and building your own? My experience with this is that I can build a better weapon for less money. The last 2 weapons I've built for myself and my son are shooting under 1 MOA.

I'm a big Rock River Arms fan. Their optional National Match 2-stage trigger is very nice. I've put a lot of rounds through my rock river, never any of the cheap Russian stuff, but have never had a jam or feed issue.

Go to AR15.com and you will find more info than you could ever want to know. Personally I shoot RRA, Lauer and Anvil Arms.

Quentin Defense, Sun Devil- both in the East Valley and have billet lowers and upper.