Sign in to follow this  
Becker

Lost Dog in 36C!!!

Hey everyone,

Was not sure where to post this but my parents lost a white with black spots female english pointer in southern portion of 36C :( She ran off and never returned. If any of you are out and about down there and see her or pick her up please let me know. Her name is ANN.

Thanks

Hey Devin, sorry to hear that! i will probably be down there this week. give me a call and let me know where it was at! I know that place pretty well! Again i am sorry to here that

You may want to let the Boarder Patrol office know how to contact you. Once he gets hungry, the dog may make friends with one of the agents. Could be a long shot, but...

You may want to let the Boarder Patrol office know how to contact you. Once he gets hungry, the dog may make friends with one of the agents. Could be a long shot, but...

That is a good idea.... Many parts of a lunch go to feed hungry pooches... Especially one that is friendly and civilized...

Thanks guys we have already contacted BP and ranch owners with contact info and everything. We will see thx for keepin an eye out

Guest Lobo

I had a dog take off on me once. Bandido came back to the truck after 4 hours. Point being - he returned to the place where the truck was. Of course I waited for that long. Same thing with my brothers dog. She took off and was found coming back when he found her. Hope you find her.

I had the same thing happen many years ago. Two of my dogs ran off chasing some critter. I looked for them, called for them, etc... with no luck and then wnet home. next evening I drive out to look for them again and they are sitting under a tree where the truck was parked.

I hope you find your dog!!

Yep they have left the blanket and been back for the last couple of days. We have had similar experiences. They mentioned there were lots of hunters around so we are thinking someone picked her up but you never know.