Ok so I am really get amped up about this hunt. I am hoping that this is the year when I will be able to tag the elusive coues deer of the desert. I have been packing and getting ready for 3 weeks. I have made several scouting trips all of which I have found bucks and good bucks at that. I have purchased a new tripod and new binos. I have 3 plans on where to go within a 10 square mile area and from all 3 locations I have seen at least 2 3x3's or better. I am leaving Thursday around noon and will be coming back Sunday night or morning depending on how the hunt turns out. I cant stand the wait any longer it is driving me crazy it is all I can think about anymore.

Younghunter,

After reading your post, I too am excited for you. It sounds as if though you have really invested and worked hard pre-season. You deserve a great hunt and I look forward to your posts upon your return. Be safe, enjoy and best of luck to you.

My excitement is also growing, as I have a San Carlos Coues hunt that begins Saturday, November 19th.

Once again, best of luck to you on your hunt!

Todd Henderson

Good luck Christian!

I hope you bag one, but either way I'm sure you'll have a great time. GLASS HARD and squeeze that trigger slowly (I'm trying to break my 10 year old from jerking the trigger..... :D )!

S.

:)

YH

It sounds like this is your first grey ghost. If it is, When you find the buck you have earned, and are about to pull the trigger, Just take a second, breathe deep then squeeze.

You will still have the excitement (buck fever) but you will remeber more of the details after your hunt is over!

Enjoy!

I hope you get one ;), and like Amanda said....Take lots of pic's :)

younghunter good luck i hope you bag a good one sounds like you did your homework and you deserve some good luck.take some pics and talk some sh!t. ;)

Now I am really ready. I went to Walmart and got me a full set of camo for $75.

I was able to get 2 shirts, 1 pair of camo jeans, a camo jacket, camo belt, camo gloves and a camo safari hat. I have never seen this camo before but it looks like it would rule in the desert terrain. Natural Gear is what its called. Leaving in 14 hours 20 minutes.

This will be my last post before I leave in 5 hours wish me luck I will bring back a ton of pics successful or not.