Kilimanjaro

Congresswoman Giffords shot

Have You Guys Seen This A$$H@LE's Mugshot?

He Looks Happy Over What He Did.

MAY JUSTICE BE SERVED TO THE FARTHEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!!!

post-4501-1294773827.jpg

Unfortunately, like my Dad said, with our justice system, this dirtbag will probably live another 20 plus years in Club Fed before he's executed. And that's if he doesn't get off by way of "temporary insanity". Some of the surviving victims and some of the family members of victims will probably die of old age before they see justice rung up on this LOON. We have the best country on the planet, but our legal system is really screwed up. Sure, he deserves his day in court, but 1 day is all it should take, and they ought to execute him the next day...tons of eyewitnesses = no appeal.

The thing that pisses me off is that the media is treating Giffords as some center part of this whole thing. The whole legislative system was brought to a halt to morn her being shot. There was 6 people that died and 14 that were injured.....NOT Giffords was shot and "others" were killed injured!

What about our soldiers scattered all over this planet that are giving their lives and dying DAILY. Is anyone stopping congress and giving them the credit they are due! I'd love for the media to answer that question!!!! This whole thing pisses me off. Our government officials ARE NOT any more special than US citizens.

I personally filed a complaint against Sheriff Dupnik. I can't believe that the general populous of Pima County would elect this douche bag for the last 25 years. He spews absolute hypocritical language regarding people promoting violence and states that the parties come together and yet he took the time to promote his Democratic views. I hope and pray he is force out.

Can't fix crazy...

this is my take on it..

http://thenewmexicosportsman.com/

J

Good read, I don't buy into the idea that the Republicans or Tea Party are soley responsible for what happened in Tucson.

Our government in general has left alot of people in a bad fix. People have lost jobs, retirements, pensions and as mentioned earlier, loved ones over seas fighting somebody elses war on somebody elses land.

At this point I am not sure if this KOOK suffered from any of those, like you said, Can't fix crazy......

Can't fix crazy...

this is my take on it..

http://thenewmexicosportsman.com/

J

Good read, I don't buy into the idea that the Republicans or Tea Party are soley responsible for what happened in Tucson.

Our government in general has left alot of people in a bad fix. People have lost jobs, retirements, pensions and as mentioned earlier, loved ones over seas fighting somebody elses war on somebody elses land.

At this point I am not sure if this KOOK suffered from any of those, like you said, Can't fix crazy......

I also thought the article was good up until the Tea Party theory. I don't like how everyone feels they have to find someone else to blame, other than the person who pulled the trigger. I believe the underlying reason people blame one political party is to advance their own political interest. He was not right wing, he was not left wing, he was insane. Maybe someone is to blame for the way he turned out. I can guarantee it was not someone talking over the radio or television. He was damaged long before he knew a thing about politics.

I am not going get into a huge debate... But when you deal with the mentally ill they don't have the ability to decipher between rhetoric and a call to action... The guy should burn but people need to realize that words have power...

jamaro..........why do you zero in on the rhetoric from the right? It is appalling to me that so many are quick to point out what the conservatives are saying but choose to ignore the same speak from the left. If you listen to the liberal talk shows (Ed Shultz) or listen to the some of the rhetoric that people like Pelosi spew, how is it any different/not as bad as what is being said form the conservatives. You should have stopped at "you cant fix crazy". Because in all truth that gets to the heart of this shooting. This man was mentally unstable. That is why he did this. Not speak from the tea party‘s, talk show hosts, or legislators. The responsibility is his and his alone. To even suggest that blame lies on any other party is irresponsible and folly at best. Many good people lost their lives in this tragedy I knew one of them personally (story on that later). To direct attention and blame away from Loughner in any from or fashion is doing a great disservice to the six that were killed and the others that are injured. Blood is on the hands of Loughner not anyone else. Responsibility rests at his feet. he is the one who carried out this grotesque act, and to suggest he was motivated by the tea party or constrictive shows YOUR ignorance. Loughner was not a Republican nor a Democrat. He however is a registered independent. For you or anyone else to suggest its the rambling of the republican party or tea party’s is misguided and un-factual. It could be just as easily as said that the rhetoric from the left is to blame. But that would be equally as misguided and wrong. because like I have stated its not political. This all begins and ends with Loughner. The blood is on his hands and his alone.

When people get into the blame game that is a slippery slope. Why stop the blame with the tea party’s and conservatives. If you fallow that line of though one could carry the blame out to Sportsmans Warehouse (where he bought the gun). Or to Walmart where he bought the ammo, or to Glock the manufacture of the gun he used. Blame needs to be directed and channeled correctly. That blame rests with one person and one person alone. Jared Loughner!

Again.. This is how I feel.... You don't have to agree... :) IDC... Don't you guys remember the Tea Part Meetings and the Right Wing Meetings? Those things were OUT OF CONTROL.... Lets face it when the right wing calls people to action someone might start shooting... When the left wing calls people to action everybody get high...:) THAT IS A JOKE! We all know that Palin had her little graphic up showing Giffords seat in the Cross-hairs... If you are nuts that little graphic can be enough to push someone over the edge...

Jared Loughner's hate came before the Tea Party

By Marc Thiessen

Today's Washington Post reports:

[T]wo law enforcement sources said that FBI agents had found a 2007 letter from Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) to the shooting suspect, with the words "Die, bitch" and "Die, cops" scrawled on it. The letter, which thanked [Jared] Loughner for attending an event of hers, was found in a safe in his Tuscon home, the sources said.

In 2007, there was no Tea Party movement and Sarah Palin was the obscure, recently elected governor of Alaska. If anything, the overhead heated political rhetoric at the time was coming from the left and was directed largely at President George W. Bush. It is time for all those whose reflexive reaction was to capitalize on this tragedy by blaming their political opponents (eg. the New York Times editorial page, the Daily Kos and Paul Krugman) to start issuing some apologies. They can start with Sarah Palin.

Yeah I get it... we can all pull up 4 year old quotes to support our ideas... So Sarah is the victim now??? Just like O'Reilly last night... All I said in my piece, is that people need to be careful what they say because the criminally insane don't think rationally... Should we walk on eggshells? No, but at least treat each other with respect and that isn't happening