Kilimanjaro

Congresswoman Giffords shot

UPDATE

A few minutes after President Obama left University Medical Center in Tucson while visiting the congress women, Giffords opened her eyes for the first time by herself since the shooting and is now breating on her own (but still has nose tubes as a backup)... Things seem to be getting better by the day.

Best of wishes to her, the other victoms effected by this horrible massacre. Our prayers are still with you.

NTS... I also don't think the Tea or Rep are solely responsible but I think the that rhetoric is NUTS!!! :)

I always thought you were a dumb @$$ but now that is affirmed... Especially seeing your first paragraph about how AR-15's and handguns dont have any personal use. Dumbass....

You spend two paragraphs talking about your personal beliefs in firearms, specifically handguns and AR-15's (which, btw AR's ARE as accurate as bolt rifles) like that is an important matter at this point in time...

Then you think other people were the drving force behind it, and not him being crazy nut? Wow, YOU are a whack job as well!

Now Now Casey...

Well the first paragraph I say that there are no winners... BUT I am sure you know what a paragraphs is... RIGHT???

You should know that the AR was developed for the military.. Bottom line... Not civilian or personal use. Again handguns were designed to conceal... BOTTOM LINE... People didn't make handguns to hunt with... We had rifles that were more accurate and deadly...

And did you see the part that I say that the laws shouldn't change and that I carry a handgun on me most of the time???

Casey, yes AR's are getting more accurate BUT they are not as accurate as a bolt action... you are kidding yourself and believing the hype. Even the military acknowledges that.. You don't see long-range snipers with AR's as the long distance rifles..

Hey I am not the Dumbass that killed a Migratory Bird in Mexico without a Tag and Killed a Bobcat in Mexico without a tag... Do you remember that? I do. Do you remember the incident with you shooting the horn off your buck??? I do... Do you remember when you thought that creating a website was free? I do. By the way your goofy butt stills owes me $20 for registering that domain for you... And there has been some interest accruing.... PM me and I give me an address to send the bill... Seriously...

Well, most English books I have read and been though from dont really consider two sentences a paragraph....

You say your self you dont own an AR, correct? So how would you personally know about accuracy of an AR? Guess what, I own an AR and I personall know what they can and can not do. Nice try. And although not an AR exactly, the "same" design is the .50 BMG used in the military, correct?

As far as the Doves and Bobcats in Mexico, according to the ranch owners they possessed the proper paper work.

You're point about the buck?... In my time here on the site I have killed what you have ten fold. If you had much time in the field, you would realize stuff happens... But, I guess you dont remember that do you?

But, I am done with this.

This is not about our beef.

UPDATE

A few minutes after President Obama left University Medical Center in Tucson while visiting the congress women, Giffords opened her eyes for the first time by herself since the shooting and is now breating on her own (but still has nose tubes as a backup)... Things seem to be getting better by the day.

Best of wishes to her, the other victoms effected by this horrible massacre. Our prayers are still with you.

That's amazing. I'm sures its happened before but I've never heard of any one "survive" a gun shot wound the head like she has so far. I heard to day around noon she was still " asleep" but she was adjusting her clothes and reaching for her wound.

Is that the same obama that sayed"if they bring a knife we'll bring a gun" oct 2008. Just checking.

As far as the medias spin on this shooting who is surprised. Same old same old out of the same play book. Afer the failed time square bombing. Mayor bloomburg (D) they were looking for a middle aged white guy

Probably upset over the new heath care bills passage. Cause at the time the "tea party" was so "angry and violent " they just knew that at any moment they would just erupt into spontaneous violence

Only problem is it was another terrorist. even though we stoped calling them terrorist and they are not "mad" at us any more. Then we are supposed to have sympthy for him cause he was "stressed out" cause he was losing his house.

Ever single new outlet cover the rhetoric story while spinning it to play into there sides view. The thing is this guy was obsesed with rep giffords for what ever reason. But it was not the letter after her name.

what in the heck is a right wing meeting?? And out of control?? This country has mastered the art of exageration to the point where no one knows what is ment by what is being sayed.

Ie "omg I was about to die when I seen the line at starbucks."

Amanda,

If you continue to let Jamaro spew his political rehtoric and democratic talking points, some on this form may be led to violence, and then Jamarro will blame you instead of talk radio and fox news...

Casey

Grow a Brain Cell..

A paragraph consists of one or more sentences.

Dude the AR was developed for Military purposes.. at least be honest with yourself.. Just like you read the info about the paragraph I read the info about the AR... and the physics behind the action lead to the bolt action in being more accurate.. yes I do have a degree in physics...

NICE... you shot Doves too?? WOW,,, The picture was you with a DUCK... Yes you are a Dumbass... heehahahahehahahe WHAT A LOSER!!! I LOVE IT... Keep digging.. And you need to sign those tags to make the valid.. If you didn't sign anything then you are on your own and you violated the law..

About your buck.. I remember how you tried to hide it until someone called you out...

Again SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS So I can send you a bill

YOU OWE ME MONEY!!!

Anyway.. I am glad that this nation will start to heal...

Yeah I get it... we can all pull up 4 year old quotes to support our ideas... So Sarah is the victim now??? Just like O'Reilly last night... All I said in my piece, is that people need to be careful what they say because the criminally insane don't think rationally... Should we walk on eggshells? No, but at least treat each other with respect and that isn't happening

Correct, but across the board, not just one side or the other.................and still not the reason the wacko did what he did either way...........

After sitting through years of parent student meetings and doing child study sessions, many kids could get thrown in jail in anticipation of the crimes they would commit for the deeds and thoughts. Most of them grow up to great young adults and contributing individuals.

Fingers can get pointed in alot of directions, mental or not, killing innocent people should be dealt with harsh and fast.

Rep Giffords is held up with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed moving both legs and both arms on request.

The reason there is less coverage of the other victims is because a CONGRESSWOMAN was shot.its kinda a big deal. Beyond that a bullet passed through her skull and she survived. And all other surviving victims are expected to make a full recovery. She is the only one left in critical condition.

If you watch any channel other than msnbc, they have been giving regular updates on all the surviving victims that remain in the hospital.