MangeyJoe

Arizona’s Gun laws Among The Most Permissive In The U.S.

It's like these libtards have all these bills and bed-wetting speeches typed up and ready to go....just waiting for a opportunity to unleash them. It wasn't even 2 hours after the shooting that the tool of Sheriff in Pima County (Tucson) starting blaming everyone from the GOP, to Palin, to guns....everyone but the actual shooter. Washington DC soon joined in and now New York City thinks they should be telling Arizona how to live. Unbelievable.

It's like these libtards have all these bills and bed-wetting speeches typed up and ready to go....just waiting for a opportunity to unleash them. It wasn't even 2 hours after the shooting that the tool of Sheriff in Pima County (Tucson) starting blaming everyone from the GOP, to Palin, to guns....everyone but the actual shooter. Washington DC soon joined in and now New York City thinks they should be telling Arizona how to live. Unbelievable.

+1. I remember hearing about two hours after the shooting that radio star Glen Beck has his name on this shooting some how, I doubt this guy even knows who Glen Beck is. Theres still alot missing from the story, especial since he is excercising his 5th ammendment to the farthest degree. Thats what I hate about the press, they are so fast to point fingers, even before the congress women is in the chopper being rushed to the hospital.

There is an unsubstantiated report -- and I emphasize that it has not been verified -- being sent around the internet that says our sheriff's department received several complaints about this nutcase threatening to kill people, and deputies didn't follow up.

Bill Quimby

yeah everybody is pointing fingers... At the gym last night I saw O'Reilly saying something about how they didn't take his threats seriously and poor him. OK... It isn't all about you O'Reilly... Everybody is going to use this to raise money and to get ratings...

BUT you have to admit AZ does have a much more liberal stance on control gun than most states. Good or bad that is your call but the facts are the facts...

Bill you are right... He was even kicked out of school... This is a mental health issue... not a gun control issue...

If it is true that our sheriff and his office did not investigate multiple complaints about someone threatening to kill people, then we can lay a big part of the blame for this tragedy on Mr. Dupnik and his management skills.

Bill Quimby

Chicago, DC, Detroit, Philly and a host of cities in this country have very strict and as we have seen,unconstitutional gun control laws and their crime rates are through the roof. Quit blaming an inanimate object for killing people. The gun just sits on the shelf until some whack job picks it up. The left is blaming everyone except the Fricken guy that pulled the trigger. Oh poor him....his Gov't didn't give him free healthcare and cookies and milk. Boo hooo.

The problem with "the system" including the Pima County Sheriff's office is that NO one is willing to be accountability for decisions made or the lack there of. If the Pima County Sheriff's office did an investigation and deemed Loughner a "non-threat" then they should accept responsibility for the actions that he did. Mr. Loughner played by the rules regarding gun laws. "The system" simply didn't act on what his actions showed would/could come!

If we give our rights away to bear arms there will be the similar to WWII (regarding the Jews) happen again, because the "government" will do as they please!

I've already seen on the news that there is a lawmaker in DC that is proposing a law that will make it illegal to carry a gun within 1000 feet of a federal official. Besides being nearly impossible to enforce or reasonable for that matter, this newly proposed legislation would have done NOTHING to stop the shootings on Saturday. ZERO!!!

The shooter used an extended 33 round magazine for his Glock. They are also ramping up another push to ban high capacity magazines. Again this would not do a single thing to stop the shootings in Tucson. NOTHING!

It is already against the law to go on a shooting rampage in the parking lot at Safeway killing and injuring people and that didn't stop this mad man. So why would any reasonable person think that by making more laws about carring a gun near a federal official or a having high capacity magazine will help out in situations like this? ITS ALL CRAZY TALk BY CRAZY PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!

And one more thing... If both of these two new proposed laws were passed then the man that helped subdue the killer would have been turned into a criminal for carrying his gun with a high capacity magazine near a Federal official. What a bunch of irrational political nonsense!!!

Bill Maher was on Jay Leno last night and went off on the 2nd amendment and his thoughts on gun control after Jay asked him what he thought of the tragic incident in Tucson. It's a d@mn good thing I wasn't in that audience. They probably would have thrown me out of there. You can see his comments by going to the internet. I would have put it here for you to click on but I don't know how to do that fancy stuff. :)

TJ

I've already seen on the news that there is a lawmaker in DC that is proposing a law that will make it illegal to carry a gun within 1000 feet of a federal official. Besides being nearly impossible to enforce or reasonable for that matter, this newly proposed legislation would have done NOTHING to stop the shootings on Saturday. ZERO!!!

The shooter used an extended 33 round magazine for his Glock. They are also ramping up another push to ban high capacity magazines. Again this would not do a single thing to stop the shootings in Tucson. NOTHING!

It is already against the law to go on a shooting rampage in the parking lot at Safeway killing and injuring people and that didn't stop this mad man. So why would any reasonable person think that by making more laws about carring a gun near a federal official or a having high capacity magazine will help out in situations like this? ITS ALL CRAZY TALk BY CRAZY PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!

And one more thing... If both of these two new proposed laws were passed then the man that helped subdue the killer would have been turned into a criminal for carrying his gun with a high capacity magazine near a Federal official. What a bunch of irrational political nonsense!!!

elitist b******ds. What makes a federal official worthy of special laws of protection? Just confirms what we all know...the feds think they are better and more important than everyone else. Why not make the law say you can't carry within a mile of 9 year old girls or 78 year old men?

Bill Maher was on Jay Leno last night and went off on the 2nd amendment and his thoughts on gun control after Jay asked him what he thought of the tragic incident in Tucson. It's a d@mn good thing I wasn't in that audience. They probably would have thrown me out of there. You can see his comments by going to the internet. I would have put it here for you to click on but I don't know how to do that fancy stuff. :)

TJ

Bill Maher is a no talent, bed wetting, mouth breathing, pickle sniffer that does not have two brain cells to rub together.

but the strict gun control laws obviously work, just look at the shooting statistics of NY, Chicago, DC where they have strict laws - hardly anyone ever gets shot there.........yea, right.....