Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Welcome to Golden Eagle Distributors!

Golden Eagle Distributors (the Budweiser distributor for most of Arizona) has just signed on as a sponsor and they have a PSE bow giveaway that they are promoting until the end of March.

Golden Eagle Distributors (GED) has strong ties to the hunting community and in fact two CW.com members that work there suggested that GED come here to promote their PSE Bow giveaway. Thank you to those members and to GED for supporting CouesWhitetail.com!

GED will likely have other promotions they will highlight during the year. So click on their banner ad and you can see what they have going on. When the promotions change we will change out the banner design too, so you will know when something new is happening.

here is a link to the page where they have the current PSE bow giveaway:

http://www.gedaz.com/articles/index.cfm?ac...p;articleID=342

post-1-1296058421_thumb.jpg

I got nothin'. :o I don't drink when I hunt and don't shoot a PSE. Maybe I can photoshop a 30 pack into a hunting picture....... :lol: <_< :unsure: It is nice to see Amanda getting more sponsors. :D

I got nothin'. :o I don't drink when I hunt and don't shoot a PSE. Maybe I can photoshop a 30 pack into a hunting picture....... :lol: <_< :unsure: It is nice to see Amanda getting more sponsors. :D

LOL!! Guess you need to get yourself a budweiser hat to wear in your pics!

Lucky for me, I shoot a PSE :)....but this year I am opting to use a blackpowder revolver...dang it! I better read the rules and see if I can submit a pic from last year.

This is great Golden Eagle Distributors and its employees is just another great addition to an already awesome web site, I just want to thank my good friend and Brother in Law CNape for help making it happen! Amanda I'm sure you and all CWT member's will soon find out what a great copmany GED is and how much they support the sportsmen, once again thank you CNape and Golden Eagle Distributors for the sponsorship!

Remember the next time you prepare for a hunt put your Camera in your pack and your Budweiser or Budlight on Ice B)