Sign in to follow this  
catclaw

Attack site

I cannot view this website with either Chrome or Firefox. Anything Google related says it's an attack site-that some 3rd party has loaded malicicious code.

???

I have never run into this before. I couldn't bypass it either- had to resort to IE and type the name in myself.

So you are able to access it now with Internet Explorer with no problems?

A few people have gotten the malicious code message when visiting the main page (not the forum), but I reloaded the page and it should be safe. I suggest to everyone to clear the cache in their browser and visit the site after clearing the cache to see if you get any more messages. I have asked several people to test it out and no one seems to be getting the messages anymore.

Amanda

In Firefox, go to "tools".."options"...."security" and uncheck the "block attack sites". I had the same problem yesterday.

I think the problem is cleared up...I reloaded the main page and asked google to re-scan the site and they did and now google has removed the warning about the site.

My AVG security also blocked me from opening the page yesterday. Have not tried it today. Amanda...tried to PM you on this...your inbox won't accept messages...says it is full.

I got the same message with internet explorer yesterday, and now today my Droid wont let me open the site. It says virus alert, do not open, dangerous malicous site.

I suggest everyone clear your cache on whatever browser you use to make sure it's loading the most current page. I don't have any problem accessing the main page or the forum from my home computer or Droid. And I have called several people to have them check on their machines and they don't get any errors. So try clearing your cache and see if that doesn't help. not sure what else to have you do.

For those wanting to check the status of the site yourself, you can use google's safe browsing tool. Google is constantly scanning sites and if they find anything they report it and put a warning on the site. The forum site never had anything found on it, but the main page of coueswhitetail.com did as you can see in the links below.

here is a link to the report for the forum:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnos...eswhitetail.com

and here is a link to the report for the main site:

it gives a slightly different report for the site if I don't include the www, but still says the site is not suspicious

It says the site is not currently suspicious and that the last time it found anything wrong was 1/27/2011. Google says it may take a day for all the site warnings to stop. Other browsers like firefox use google's database to determine if a site is suspicious, so eventually those will clear too.

I just tried now on Firefox and didn't get a warning. Guess it is cleaned up!

happened to me too, but when i clicked on more info google said it was all clear, but then when also said it wasnt. confusing. works perfect now tho