136.?? Good freaking night! Either I need glasses or that is an optical illusion for sure.-Shiras

If i'm not mistaken it looks like the buck is in Bill Highslips (Mountain Memories) taxidermy studio in humbolt, AZ.

Manny

Is there some sort of kicker off his G2 or is that something sitting by the plastic bag???-Shiras ;)

Ernesto- you might be on to somthing. My friend just got back from Kansas and killed a 120ish buck and he lives in Dewey. If that picture is in fact at Bill Highslips Taxidermy shop it may be his buck. I'm checking into it.

That's a TOAD for sure.

136, I don't think so.

Hey bud, you are right about not being sure about 136. He is 134and 3/8. I know this because he is sitting in my living room. The pics you guys are seeing are not good, I'm going to try and get some good ones on though.

What the heck? What unit was that bad boy from? I don't care about the score of that buck hahaha!C'mon we gotta here the story of this one man!

Heck Why did they kill such a baby buck. I bet it was shot right out from under its mom nursing its breakfast :blink:

Congrats on a TOAD FOR SURE. Man there has been some great bucks this year.

Hey Jack, I heard the same thing about a big 6A buck. I'm trying to find out from Caputo what the deal is.