Mason

Mace's Buck

little Mace, great buck.  one of the rumors that i heard was that some of pearson's texas whitetail pets got loose and bred with coues and that yours was one of the offspring.  typical jealous bs that starts whenever somebody gets a big one.  couple years ago a friend o' my oldest son got a 120+ 3x3 and i posted some photos of just the head and everyone immediately said he was a crossbreed mule deer.  he wasn't.  just a big buck.  anyway, the field photos that is saw were of a great big coues.  great buck and great job.  you need to tell us a little more about the hunt.  had you seen him before?  tell your ol' man howdy for me.  Lark.

Hey Lark!!

This is the old man, I am glad to hear you are still in the area.

Where are you exzactly? Man this buck is something to see! Wish I had been with him.

They grow up and go off on their own. Good to hear from you. Mace

Guest Ernesto C

Holly caguamas!! that's trully an amazing buck.I did not knew they grow that big.Mason....my hat off for you...................I dont want his big brother,with his twin brother will be enough for me. :o

Ernesto C

Hey hunt4horns, thanks for the invite!!!!! With deer like that, I just might take you up on that. Mason's deer is a real STUD!!!! I think these pics truly show the 134 inches. Congratulations to Mason and a great deer. Hey Ernesto C., thanks for the blessing!!!! God bless you to. Good luck to all Dec. hunters!!! May we all hope to score like Mason!!!!

WOW ! :o  :P

That is a Big Buck.

What was his field dressed weight? How about Some story hightlights....

I wasn't able to get the buck out whole, just too big! I had to bone him out, but I can tell you that he had the biggest body of any whitetail I've ever seen. I think he was flat out lazy. He was totally covered with fat, it was about 2" thick all the way down his back & butt. His body was well proportioned to his rack.

COUGH COUGH COUGH GASP GASP!! someone hand me a paper bag!!!!!!! WHEEZE WHEEEEEEZE!! SOB that is one freakin awesome deer Mason, congratufreakinlations!!!! WOW!

WOW, what a buck!! Thanks for the field photos. Those definitely show the buck better.

So when do we get some details on the hunt? Are you waiting for us to all pass out from anticipation? :o

At least give us a little info on the hunt......

Amanda

tHATS A HOG HE JUST DOESNT LOOK RIGHT TO ME I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ??

I agree, something looks different about this buck. It's probably cause he's so stinking HUGE, HUGE BODY, HEAD AND THEM HUGE BONES ON TOP ;)

I think there should be a rule, any Pictures posted MUST have a story to go with them! ;)

C'mon. tell us the tale!

Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please!

Oh Holy Cow...er...Buck Batman!!!

Dear Mr. Santa Claus:

I've been really, really good this year.......(gee I hope he wasn't watching to closely!)

But if God only graces me with a safe return from 36b at the end of December I'll still be thankful. Every second spent in His wilderness is a blessing even when we get skunked. Should He choose to send a buck my way then I?ll do my part. I can't wait till the 16th. The only thing better will be when my boys are of age and can share the experience with me.

What a great buck! I'm leaving the page up for my boys to see in the morning. They will be begging to go even more after seeing your buck!

Matt

Ok my optical illusion theory is out the window. That is a toad indeed ;)

Congratulations.-Shiras

WOW, what a buck!!  Thanks for the field photos.  Those definitely show the buck better. 

So when do we get some details on the hunt?  Are you waiting for us to all pass out from anticipation?  ;)

At least give us a little info on the hunt......

Amanda

Thanks Amanda. I am hoping to write the story later today sometime. It was an exciting year looking forward to seeing this buck again. I'll see you later I hope.

Mace

Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please, Oh Please!

Oh Holy Cow...er...Buck Batman!!!

Dear Mr. Santa Claus:

I've been really, really good this year.......(gee I hope he wasn't watching to closely!)

But if God only graces me with a safe return from 36b at the end of December I'll still be thankful.  Every second spent in His wilderness is a blessing even when we get skunked.  Should He choose to send a buck my way then I?ll do my part.  I can't wait till the 16th.  The only thing better will be when my boys are of age and can share the experience with me.

What a great buck!  I'm leaving the page up for my boys to see in the morning.  They will be begging to go even more after seeing your buck!

Matt

Best of luck on your hunt bud. I hope you find one that makes you do cartwheels on a mountainside like mine did to me!

Mace