Sign in to follow this  
BML

Warrior Dash!!

Just thought I would extend an invite to anyone brave enough to join me in the Warrior Dash!!

Check out the link:

http://www.warriordash.com/?gclid=CIDFh_G846cCFSU6gwoduncyIA

This is my first time entering and I can't wait! I have some family members that have done it in TX and they loved it.

My wave time is at 2:30 on Sunday, May 1. If anyone wants to do it let me know.

Hope to see a few of you out there enjoying the fun!!

My son and I ran the Spartan race out at Rawhide weekend before last. Same kind of race, 8 miles and 15 obstacles. Lots of mud and water. We had a ball. tougher than I thought it would be, especially at almost 50 years old. Blew my knee out early in to it but finished the race. If my knee is back to healthy by then I will probably do this race too. Great thing to do with your kids, they love getting muddy. Maybe I will see you there. Good luck and have fun!

I'm running this (Ive done a few of these type of races) with a group of buddies.. We are on the noon leg of the race.

Looking forward to it!

I told my wife that next year we are doing this! Let me know how it goes.

Jay

Come on Jay. Don't wait until next year!!!

The wife and I are running the 10:30am leg....did the Columbia "Muddy Buddies" in the fall...had a great time.....

Thanks for the info! The boy and I might sign up for the Saturday one. Running can be boring. This looks like way more fun. And it includes a fuzzy Viking helmet. Can't go wrong with that.

Hey Jimmer,

As of now Saturday is all sold out. I didn't find out about the race until about a week ago and the earliest start time was 2:30 on Sunday. Apparently this race is very popular.

I did contact them and they told me to keep checking the website for Saturday wave times as people will occasionally cancel or need to change their wave time.

Good luck if you decide to go!

Dodger,

Have fun and good luck! I want to do the Muddy Buddy race when it comes back to AZ. Looks like a ton of fun.

I'm in the 4:30 Saturday heat, it should be a great time!

Blake, thanks for the info. The boy (he's 20) and I are signed up for the same wave as you. It was the earliest they had left. It looks like a 5K + an obstacle course + a Renaissance Festival all rolled into one. I've never paid money to slog through a "river" of what I can only imagine is agricultural run off, but hey, I'll try anything once. :lol: