mason a

pictures with droid phone

I have taken some pictures with my android phone that i want to put on the forum but it does not give me the option of posting pictures like it does with my regular computer. Maybe I will need to sync my pictures to the computer from my phone which i can do but it would be nice to have the option of just doing it straight from my phone. I can post from my phone using the internet browser but i dont seem to be able to upload the pictures taken with my phone.

Doe anybody have any ideas?

If your starting a new topic you can scroll down towards the bottom under attachments and pick "choose file" a window will pop up and you can select pictures from your gallery, then attach the file to your post. Hope that helps.

there is no option anywhere on the screen with the option for attachments or downloads

My phone is with verizon, samsung fascinate galaxy s phone

there is no option anywhere on the screen with the option for attachments or downloads

My phone is with verizon, samsung fascinate galaxy s phone

my droid was the same way unitll i updated the phone with the *228 send. now it works fine/or i updated the brouser thru the market.

If you think it's a problem with the mobile forum skin, then you can scroll to the bottom and click on the text link for "full version" then you will see the normal looking forum rather than the mobile phone app. that might make it easier to find the attachment function.

also, if you are looking at the mobile phone skin, and you have opened a thread and want to reply and you see the box for text at the bottom of the thread, that is the Fast Reply box and it doesn't have the attachment option. However, if you click on the add reply button above that box it will pull up the normal reply box where you can add attachments.

Ya you need to change to the full version. The mobile skin does not have an attachment option that I could ever find anyway but I'm a rookie with the phone thing.

I tapped the full version tab at the bottom tab and it brings up the full version I then tap the attachment button but nothing comes up from my gallery.I'll keep trying I am tapping the choose file button and it won't bring up any gallery options

It said choose a file on my phone instead of browse like my computer.I tapped choose a file and a window pops up that said gallery or music.

post-1013-0-92754700-1303109451_thumb.jpg

And the pic did not work LOL!!! :( :( OOPS!

There it is :D

I just did the new update tio my phone, now it works great,i added a couple of photos in the shed section but they are sideways, I'll work on it

I had exepted the fact that I could not upload photos from my phone long before the new site . Then after doing an update the option was there.

which update?

my phone is the samsung fascinate galaxy s phone i think the new update is call froyo 2.2 the droid x got that update a long time ago

go to settings then about phone , system updates , check new .

after I did that update I was able to post pictures from my phone