Sign in to follow this  
russd

rifle, pistol for sale

marlin 336w with busnell elite 3200 2-7x32. 350$ rifle and scope like brand new.

post-692-0-40250400-1303184417_thumb.jpg

also have,

glock 21. 4 mags and leather holster. 450$

located in flagstaff.

Not familiar with the Marlin model # so what caliber is it again?

Should be a 6 shot .30-30 unless I'm off base ... love those Marlins.

This raises a question I've always had... If it's only legal to hunt with a gun that holds 5 shells here in AZ, does that make all of the old tube feed leverguns illegal? Sorry to change the topic, you'll get a few bumps to top out of it though!

This raises a question I've always had... If it's only legal to hunt with a gun that holds 5 shells here in AZ, does that make all of the old tube feed leverguns illegal? Sorry to change the topic, you'll get a few bumps to top out of it though!

5 shells apply only to semi auto centerfire rifles. Bolt and lever action should be fine?

5 shells apply only to semi auto centerfire rifles. Bolt and lever action should be fine?

From R12-4-303:

"4. Semiautomatic centerfire rifles with a magazine

capacity of more than five cartridges, unless the

magazine is modified with a filler or stop that cannot

be removed without disassembling the magazine;"

So I think that you are fine with Bolt or Lever holding more than 5. In any case, if you were concerned you could fabricate a plug for the tube ... though I suspect it would take stripping the rifle down to get it in or out, which is a pain.

pm sent

From R12-4-303:

"4. Semiautomatic centerfire rifles with a magazine

capacity of more than five cartridges, unless the

magazine is modified with a filler or stop that cannot

be removed without disassembling the magazine;"

So I think that you are fine with Bolt or Lever holding more than 5. In any case, if you were concerned you could fabricate a plug for the tube ... though I suspect it would take stripping the rifle down to get it in or out, which is a pain.

don't use the rifle. pretty much an archery hunter. as for the glock i want a smaller pistol to ccw.

I am interested in rifle. Coming to Safford anytime soon?! or any where close by?

Jeff

oh wow that is a ways away. only place closer than flag will be prescott on sunday.