Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Bull Basin Archery

post-1-0-22085600-1305033887_thumb.jpg

Bull Basin Archery recently signed up as a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com and I wanted to take some time to give you some information about them.

Many of you already know that Bull Basin has an archery shop in Flagstaff, but did you know they recently opened a store in Tucson? The grand opening was in April and it's a full-service archery shop. At either store location, you may try any of the large selection of bows they have in order to find the bow that best fits your shooting style. When you buy a bow at Bull Basin you get two hours of free range time, free bow set-up, and a 30 day tune-up.

The staff at Bull Basin can help you with any archery related question. You can get in "archery shape" by coming and shooting at their air-conditioned indoor shooting lanes. They carry a large selection of bows which you can try before you buy. So check out their website or visit the store and let them meet your archery needs.

The Tucson store has it's own website: http://www.bullbasinarcherytucson.com/

The flagstaff store website is : http://www.bullbasinarchery.com/

Just wanted to take the time to welcome Bull Basin as a sponsor of cwt and thank you for your support. There's no doubt you will benefit from the advertisement here. Good luck and if I'm ever in Flagstaff or Tucson I will stop by and check out your shop. :)

TJ

Excellent shop. my buddy bought a new bow there yesterday and I got some arrows cut and refletched. Great service and friendly guys to talk to.

some good guys at both shops. havent made it down to the tucson shop yet. i really want to try that techno hunt.