Great buck Amanda, it just goes to show that all of the hard works pays off in the end. Also great pics to go with the story it makes it complete.

Yeah Baby!!!!!! Congrats to you and Martin. Can you give me Martins number? I may need someone to help pack mine out hehe. ;)

Loved the story and the picture. Hopefully I can keep the success going.

I dont know how I missed this thread. Great story and pics and even nicer buck. Looks like it has some good mass and tine length. You worked hard and got a well earned buck.

Amanda,

Unfortunately you were knowingly trespassing on private property. The privileged hunters were told by the legal owner, and the property manager to have you leave the premises if they saw you. Do to hunters like you; other hunters loose the privilege of hunting on private property. I am sorry such an avid and educated hunter as yourself does not respect these rules.

Amanda,

Unfortunately you were knowingly trespassing on private property.  The privileged hunters were told by the legal owner, and the property manager to have you leave the premises if they saw you.  Do to hunters like you; other hunters loose the privilege of hunting on private property. I am sorry such an avid and educated hunter as yourself does not respect these rules.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Trolls....

Obviously you need to read the post better or come up with a better story of your own.

Amanda,

Unfortunately you were knowingly trespassing on private property. BLAH BLAH BLAH... I am sorry such an avid and educated hunter as yourself does not respect these rules.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Trolls....

Obviously you need to read the post better or come up with a better story of your own.

Great story Amanda. A very nice buck on a pretty tough hunt. I had problems finding good bucks also. Lots of small ones though. Way to go.

Scott

Great lookin buck Amanda. Sounds like you had a great hunt :lol:

:unsure: Wow I can't believe you guys would say something like that. First of all we spoke with what we thought was the land owner and he gave us permission to hunt behind the ranch just like we told you in the field. So we were not knowingly trespassing, Second of all, we were on our way out because of you guys when we shot the deer. I am appalled at your response. If we were knowingly trespassing, why would we hike in from the highway instead of driving in there like you guys did. We were respecting the rancher who told us it would be fine to hike in there, as long as we didn't drive in on the road. It is because of hunters like us that work hard and obey the laws that we are rewarded at the end of the hunt.

Amanda,

Unfortunately you were knowingly trespassing on private property.  The privileged hunters were told by the legal owner, and the property manager to have you leave the premises if they saw you.  Do to hunters like you; other hunters loose the privilege of hunting on private property. I am sorry such an avid and educated hunter as yourself does not respect these rules.

Amanda,

az4life and monstercoues, I agree with you both on this tbev post :unsure: That post was uncalled for.

First of all you both knew that he was not the landowner. Because there have been several attempts made by you trying to get a hold of the primary landowner. And there is a reason he does not return your calls. You had many excuses on why you were on the land, ex: the fence lines are not marked good enough, or you were just trying to cross the land to get to state land and you thought that you were talking to the correct land owner. (do you remember those)? Also, trespassing is trespassing, whether you drive in or walk in. You should know better than that. And after being told to vacate the premises you conveniently took 2 hours to walk 400 yards and managing to take a buck off of private land. As we watched the whole thing in disgust. Not disgusted because you took the deer, but disgust because of the name you stand behind. You should set examples not excuses. So therefor I am appalled by your response.

AZ4LIFE, no need to read the post better, I was there. But thanks for your concern.

25-06 I am not exactly sure what you agree with.

tbev,

look at your sign up date and how many posts you've made:

5-January 06

You sign up just to cause problems!!!! What's the deal with that??? I know both people you met, one of them very very well. Niether of these people would intentionally trespass. As you've shown in your post most likely you and the land owner are A$$HOLES :o .....and by the way since when do you or the land owner own the GAME on any piece of property...PUBLIC OR PRIVATE???

As you stated "there have been several attempts made by you trying to get a hold of the primary landowner. And there is a reason he does not return your calls". If the land owner was so dang concerned about people being on his property maybe he should have picked up the phone when Amanda called on her dime or made a phone call on his dime stating that he did in fact own the property and that no one was welcome on it. As far as anyone knows the land is public or Amanda did recieve permission from the correct land owner.

An unanswered phone call is as good as a "no I don't own the property"

Sincerly Yours,

Scott S. :lol: